December 30, 2013 – January 3, 2014: Holidays, Snow, and Cold Weather Give Soaps Great Week

Toups

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg wow look at daytime as all four soaps are doing fabulous. I can see them all getting multi year renewels. Y and R has higher ratings the some primetime shows. GH had an amazing 2013 with 5 months of increasing ratings. DAYS is on its way to it 50th and B and B those are stellar ratings. Daytime is rising from the dead.

• Members

This is the best ratings report I have ever seen! I've been watching the ratings closely for at least 10 years and I've never seen a ratings report where everybody is up in every category across the board! I know there were a lot of snowstorms/cold temps, etc.. but HUGE CONGRATS to all 4 soaps!! That is amazing! Such a great start to 2014!!

• Members

Nice to see Days up in the ratings and not too far from GH. And I see Chandler Massey's last day was the highest for Days at 2.3 and highest in total viewers. For all the hoopla with GH, me included, Days with its better storytelling is breathing on its heels.

Good week for all soaps in every category.

Archived