Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They say she was underhand in the way she hired DT back. Even though she hired DT when BM already rejected the money and contract they offered him.

So are they hinting at a Carmine look alike?

I'm so tired of Nikki and her whining and her damsel in distress act.

I'm actually able to tolerate Cricket now though.

IS is going to be on Bones

http://tvline.com/2014/01/14/bones-season-9-ignacio-serricchio-intern/

• Members

I figure Carmine is alive. I don't see this going the lookalike route. Is Womack his brother or what? This convoluted, tedious story just won't end. Leslie and Neil are so very blah. Don't get married at all please. Somehow, I'd toss Leslie in bed with Nick once he kicks Sharon to the curb. But oh no they'll go back to Nick/Avery/Dylan, Zzzz. Summer being so tired is ridiculous to begin with and so is her being a model. Chelsea by Jabot huh. I ain't seen a blouse, skirt, etc. yet.

• Members

A gross exaggeration. He didn't want to be off more than he was on. He has every right to ask for more time off as others have. They didn't come to terms on the contract...he wasn't cut loose as you put it.

And you're presuming what's in someone's mind based on a contract dispute. You don't know how appreciative or unappreciative he is of having worked at Y&R.

• Members

And YR has every right to say that Miller's demands don't work for them. Although BM was not fired, YR did cut him loose by not agreeing to his demands. In any event, everything worked out as it should. He's gone and David Tom is back signed to a multi year contract, so they don't have to work stories around an actor who is gone to look for a better job. The writers can now write the stories and let them flow.

Archived