On-Air On-Soaps Names The Best and Worst Of 2013

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frank/Ron the two GAGAS of daytime. All this mega buzz it just doesn't stop for these two. I am glad to see Michael Fairman put Lorriane Broderick's name with Tomlin/Whitesell. This woman should be promoted to co-head writer. She has been a huge asset to DAYS in the last year and half.

• Members

Kathleen Gati has been a revelation as Dr O, and there are so many scenes to choose from to show her strengths. That scene with Faison and the mask gets my vote for best piece of acting by any actor on GH this year, and then there was her comedy bits, the multi-syllabic put downs, the singing of the Peggy Lee song, the whole evil mother thing...she was the character of the year on GH.

The list is also right in singling out Finola Hughes (and this is not the only list that has singled out these two ladies). Hughes played Olbrecht pretending to be Anna and she was actress enough to not play them the same way. And then you compare that to people like Roger Howarth and you see how miles ahead Hughes actually is.

• Members

I'm glad they had so many positive mentions of PP shows and tried to point out some of the better aspects of the shows, and their role in the industry. I'm especially happy they included Kelly Missal.

Don't you love how we keep hearing the non-reactions to Victor's return as a worst of the year, when no one says anything about how most of Port Charles has barely reacted (and in some cases don't even seem to know) to Robin's return?

lol

Can someone translate this to English?

Ooh I don't think Ron will like that at all.

Yes, let's dump an interesting, ambiguous black female character who isn't related to dead weight characters, can go anywhere storywise, and has the potential to be popular with fans. Great idea.

Archived