DAYS: Brady & John spoilers

• Members

I interviewed Eric Martsolf and Drake Hogsteyn at day of days and they both have a good tease of what is coming...

Eric said Brady finds out he has no ties to dimera or Brady families and he finds out something about johns mother.

Drake said his first scenes are with Brady, then he sees hope because he has something for her (I assume related to Bo?) and that things don't go smooth with marlena and she even tells him "don't call me doc"

Martsolf http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/day-days-interview-eric-martsolf-end-bristen-whats-ahead-brady/

Drake http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/day-of-days-interview-deidre-hall-drake-hogestyn-john-marlena-reunion/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Drake was a little nervous on his first day back on set, but thankfully Deidre served as the calming presence he needed. “They worked us first when I came back because even though it’s only been awhile, there’s always trepidation coming back...."

This speaks volumes about his talent and confidence as an actor. This is scheduled as episode 3 of his return. The first two are with EM and KA. Hasn't he worked with them a lot over the years? I just don't get the love for this guy. Thank goodness for YouTube, so I can avoid nearly all his scenes.... And why on earth are they changing John's backstory again? Really? DAYS has done such a great job in being far more grounded in recent season, this just sounds like a mess.

• Members

He actually hasn't worked all that much with EM, compared to some of his other costars.

Almost all of his departures from the show were messy, so I can see why he is anxious.

I still think Hogestyn would be an asset to the show if he and the show knew who he was supposed to be playing and how to play it. I just don't know if they ever will.

Archived