AMC: Kendall & Ryan Spoiler

• Members

Based on next weeks sneek peeks from SON, Kendall will ask Ryan to move in with her. He accepts, and then they kiss!!!

What are the writers doing to us. They are determined to keep Kendall and Ryan together and make them some sort of super couple. What about Zach, what about her love for him? Now because of the baby, how many people are willing to guess that Kendall will fall back in love with Ryan!! This is not good! Am I the only Zendall fan out there?

Also, who is the woman based on spoilers that Ryan is to fall in love with. The only information given, was that the woman was not Kendall. Who is she? And if he is going to get involved with someone else, how is that going to happen while he and Kendall are playing house.

I'm not pleased at all! I wonder do the writers of AMC ever read the boards?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As for moving in with him, I'm thinking b/c of the baby and she'll be sad at the condo or wherever with the memories of Zach and them not being together (nd him being so close by).

It's supposedly spoiled in one of the mags that it's Ryan that kisses Kendall on Friday, March 3. But with this show, I won't believe it until I see it, they lack hacking character at Ryan's feet and her initiating it would be better for that purpose, lol. I hope it is him that initiates him. And I hope she's like thanks, but no thanks, *thinks about Zach*

Hopefully with this R/K crap "going first" that means Zendall is the game they'e really aiming for and not that Rendall is the new Rylee :( (it'll probably be the latter, but I choose to be in denial)

• Members

She better not...You've gotta think the writers know what the audience wants. I mean all the polls have Alicia and Thorsten consistently in the top 5...and they were just voted ABCD's #1 couple of all the shows. You'd think the writers would do like a consumer report or something and please the target market here....lol.

I think she's just making it a tough road - with all of us just watching in anticipation until the day Zendall is finally officially happy and together.... :rolleyes:

• Members

Nope I don't think it will be Rendall in the end. Rendall isn't being written as the couple to root for, Zendall is.

MMT would be shooting herself in the foot if she goes the Rendall in the end route, considering the huge popularity of Zendall. Ryan's one of the most hated characters on the show, Kendall being with him for any amount of time in a relationship, I believe it will have a negative impact with the audience, cause IMO Kendall's not likeable when she's involved with Ryan.

• Members

I hope you're right. Because Cameron Mathison seems like he's getting royal treatment and it seems like any other pairing with him won't work. I mean, Ryan/Julia? Can't see too many fans into that. I think Zendall has a fair chance I really do. Especially because MMT said she was going to give them one. I just remember reading a while back this would somehow work into a Rendall reunion.

And yes Ryan sucks the life out of Kendall. Everytime they've gotten together he brings her down so much. I hope the fact that Zendall is popular in the polls makes MMT rethink the whole Rendall thing. Zack/Kendall have so much more chemistry and make sense.

• Members

I truly see this as Rendall for the sake of their baby, then I believe alot of things are going to happen that will lead Zach and Kendall back to each other.

I mean if Kendall is doing all this while Zach is grieving, it's going to be very bad for her character, even if Zach pushes her away, Kendall shouldn't give up.

I truly hope if she goes the Rendall route, the ratings reflect what a bad pairing it is.

I don't think they are gonna be testing Ryan/Simone or Ryan/Anyone else if they are going to do long term Rendall.

I truly believe they know they've struck gold with Zendall, but are throwing obstacles in their way, so that they are the couple you want to root for.

Archived