AMC: Kendall & Ryan Spoiler

• Members

We may be the minority, but ICAM!!!! Rendall consistently lights up the screen in a way the Zendall only occasionally has. I was growing bored with Zendall and I'm glad Ryan finally apologized to Kendall today (though he still has a long way to go, imo, before she should ever consider a future with him).

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is such a horrible thing to say....

With that said, I do not want Kendall and Ryan together. I used to be a HUGE "Rendall" fan, but I began disliking Ryan after he rubbed his relationship with Kendall in her face. I hated how he always chose Greenlee and treated Kendall like an outcast. He disgusts me.

• Members

Emily, your avatar's hilarious.

That said, I don't think Ryan/Kendall are endgame at all. From someone who only watches the occasional episode, it seems that this is an obstacle. I, too, think there will be some Ryan/Simone, which is both good and bad. Good for her airtime, bad for our stomachs.

• Members

I've learned bascially nothing is an endgame unless a show ends. Something will always happen, and nobody is ever safe. I'm just learning on enjoying the chemistry between Ryan and Kendall for now, cont. the support, and get ready for other twists. If you focus on one thing, and they break it apart, you will be heartbroken. I know! lol

• Members

Kendall going back to Ryan is a major step backwards for her... evne Ryan said that yesterday on the show :lol: This is far from over and just judging by the way they are writing it..... Rendall will not be the end result.... I still think the baby will turn out not to be Ryan's.....

• Members

Its her favourite thing to do..... she is doing the exact same with with Babe and JR..... I really hope JR rescues Babe and not Jamie like some spoilers are leading people to suggest. I hope JR realizes in time that Janet actually did kidnap Babe and their son.

• Members

Thorsten Kaye made a personal appearance yesterday; someone at his board posted a recap: Thorsten said Kendall will be making decisions Zach wouldn't agree with *coughmovinginwithRyancough* but she would eventually come around. He also said he didn't know they were even over :lol:

So yeah it might be Ryan and Kendall for a little while but Zach and Kendall aren't over over over over. Zach and Kendall are just taking a time out :D No worries...be happy :)

• Members

Now I'm glad I got out early. It won't matter even if Zach and Kendall get back together by the time MM is finish I KNOW I won't want them together. She'll give you what you want but by the time she is finish with her character destruction the pairing becomes revolting.

Now I know what Rendall fans went through.

The woman is a HACK plain and simple

Carol

Archived