GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't with Tracy all excited for Sabrina. Gmab. She barely knows her and they can try and play it off like they did but the writing is obvious.

And just how many more people will be held hostage? I'm so over this Robin story by now. I will never buy she's just roaming around that lab. I can only stretch my imagination so far.

Please tell me Luke isn't the hero here? Ugh. Its past time for him to retire.

Nik and Britt were the best parts.

the baby story also needs to wrap up though its obvious who will get custody. Predictable.

• Members

KMan, I went home and deleted without watching a second of it. Reading the GH TL was more than sufficient.

What bugs me is that some are upset with the writing over Robin's return. This pisses me off the most because NOTHING that has transpired onscreen over the last 18 months could give anyone the impression that Robin being back would be must see!

I'm just so damn exhausted!

• Members

Assuming that is what happens.

And this would prove Robin to be the spiteful bitch Carly always said she was. Robin walking into a ceremony to interrupt the wedding of a woman who has done her no harm and has taken very good care of her daughter would make her trash! My guess is that Robin will not be walking thru that door. It may be someone else.

This would have been better written if Robin had not been parading around town all this time lurking and listening. It should have been Robin returns to PC and learns of her husband's impending nuptials as he is taking that plunge, then she races to get to him. As is stands, Robin is poised to destroy Sabrina's life for what?

• Members

For her own!

Am I supposed to feel bad about Sabrina? I think not. However silly the story, Robin has been imprisoned and brutalized by terrorists for almost two years who are now, as far as she knows, holding her parents' lives at ransom to make her do their bidding. That's not about her parading around town of her own volition. She would have gone straight to Patrick if she wasn't under the yoke of international criminals who are threatening to wipe out her family.

Robin was right to blow Carly out of the water fifteen years ago and she's infinitely more right to take back her own life. Don't nobody care about Sabrina's heartbreak!

• Members

Honestly, I feel like Robin's going to come off as the 'bad one' here and I'm not wanting to see that.

I don't give a damn about Sabrina either, but I feel like I can already tell how this is going to go. Robin's going to look like the bad person trying to get her marriage back. How DARE she interrupt a wedding. I already see it.

I hope I'm wrong. I don't think Robin will do it on purpose, so to speak, but it's clear where this is going.

And this baby story was transparent from the start. All of it. So IMO, Spinelli and Ellie will get the baby. It's obvious. I mean, Ellie's sudden turn around with kids? Their instant reunion? We all know Bradford's on recurring, if he's even still with the show. Not that he's a super loss, but it's all that investment, for what? A baby being raised off-camera? Not that I want Maxie or Lulu saddled with a baby but still ...

I'm just disappointed because everything could be so better.

• Members

I am incredibly happy with the expected baby resolution. It's no less than Maxie deserves. And I like Ellie. So I'm good with it. I do think the day to day writing has been very poor and the trial was far too rushed.

As for Robin, we shall see.

• Members

I really don't hate Savrina these days at all, but I can't see how Robin is the bad guy when she claims her life back after spending a year as Jerry/Faison/Obrecht's prisoner. What is supposed to do? Wish her husband the best for his invalid marriage and start spending time with Felix?

• Members

I'm not saying that Robin is the bad guy here, but if she has the chance to tell Sabrina and Patty that she is alive before the bride is humiliated, than she should. Busting up the wedding after lingering in town so long is a poor conclusion to this story. I've seen this hundreds of times on soaps, but not like this.

Archived