Meg Ryan Set to Return to TV in NBC Comedy

Khan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess "private life" for Meg Ryan means toiling in relative obscurity on an underperforming NBC sitcom.

Either way, there goes my own "Beverly Hills plastic surgeon wants to find The One before she hits the big 5-0" sitcom pitch for Meggers.

• Members

If Michael J. Fox can't have a sitcom anyone watches, in spite of his being a generally respected and popular figure, I'm not sure why someone who has done nothing of note in 15 years, besides ruin her face and sleep with Russell Crowe, would have one. NBC is out to lunch.

• Members

I worked on an absolutely terrible film (after filming was completed) that Skye was in a couple years ago. She and a couple of other people must have done it as a favor to a friend (Melissa Egan also had an unfortunate bit part). She was terrible, and the film was barely above the level of snuff. I've seen some lousy [!@#$%^&*] in my work, but that is easily the worst.

• Members

Trust me, you want no part of that film. It was "headlined" by an ex-soap star as well who hasn't worked here in a long time, and it was just a vanity project for some sort of global hotel magnate. Yet it was like Plan 9. And somehow Skye was one of the worst things in it, besides the entire production.

Archived