The Best Man Holiday! Hmmmmmm

ChitHappens

• Members

Didn't know a sequel was on its way, but I'm in. I loved the first one.

Monica Calhoun looks so jacked up with that god awful weave!

Melissa DeSousa is almost unrecognizable!

Nia looks good, but short hair is her best friend!

Regina Hall - lovely as always.

Sanaa - not wild about the hair, but she looks gorgeous!

SanaaNiaBestManHoliday-e1380819355346.jp

Morris Morris Morris! I'm still fertile, honey!

best-man-holiday1a.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sanaa does look gorgeous -- lol I agree with the original assessment of the cover -- no clue what is up with Monica's look.

I still have to watch Nia on Don Cheadle's SHO show and my bb Larenz was on at the same time... Love Jones reunion!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Saw this movie and I loved it.

Terrence and Melissa provided nice comic relief. I love how everyone got adequate storyline.

Chile....Morris Chestnut's body was worth the ticket price

Alone.

Loved the subtle moment when Harper cried when Q asked him if he needed money.

Expected Mia to die when I saw her looking haggard while everyone was looking young and fresh.

Eddie Cibrian's skeevy ass was actually fine in this movie and my goodness Nia Long is beautiful! Doesn't look a day over 35.

• Members

Eric, I knew Mia was ill from her very first scene. She was way too lifeless even for Monica Calhoun!

Lance Sullivan is my favorite character by default because it's Morris Chestnut, but I love Q! Terrence is perfect!

And yeah, that tear when Harper admitted that he needed money? Sigh... Had to be tough being around all of his successful friends and having to admit that he was financially strapped, especially when they all felt he looked his nose down on the rest of them at times. I was happy that he told the fellas about Mia.

Nia Long should have more work! Not just work in "black movies", more work PERIOD! I just love her.

Robin got on my last damn nerve! Good grief woman, give it a rest! This woman finds out her best friend is dying and she's playing her "you love Jordan sh!t"? Not now!

Morris walking out in what really should be a played out 3 piece suit was a sight to behold! Magnificent! Then several scenes later, he walks out in just pajama pants? Many ovaries were doing cartwheels in that theater because I could hear the roaring behind me.

The fight between Candace and Shelby was awesome!

Overall, I really enjoyed seeing their lives change but pretty much stayed the same. It was good!

I'm gonna go see it again with my daughter Wednesday.

Archived