GL: Who Had Sex?

Dan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In some ways Buzz and Olivia remind me of Buzz and Jenna.

Buzz was quite the character when he first arrived in town, a character I personally wouldn't have minded hooking with Olivia. Now however I thinks he's mellowed quite a bit.

The love scene was pretty hot, and I like how this progresses the Frank/Olivia/Buzz story adding a pandora box of possibilities and conflict for the Frank/Buzz relationship. Still I'm not 100% behind the pairing of the two, but the love scene was hot though.

• Members

Buzz and Jenna was kind of wrong on levels, but Buzz is a lovable character (but nonetheless where is the attractiveness??)... Why are people pairing the lovely Chappel with him though? And to think she wanted to go on OLTL and be paired with Rob S. Woods?! This... from a woman whose on screen love interests include Robert Kelker Kelly...

• Members

LOL...literally. :lol:

I admit..that scene was kinda hot..and weird but in a funny sort of way. Like I said before, I don't know how I'd feel about Buzz & Olivia getting paired romantically for real..this whole thing was just sex..but they are also really good friend's and Frank happens to think he has a chance with Olivia right now. :blink: Poor guy is going to be soo crushed when he finds out that his dad got to her first. :(

Archived