One Life to Live: How many think that Allison could be Jeffery's mother?

• Members

Jeffrey has mentioned how good Carl has been to him. He also has mentioned his mother and how hard a worker and good supported she was.

I cannot imagine the villianous Carl being so kind to Jeffrey unless there was a reason, such as being his illegitimate son.

But, Jeffrey could be an illegitimate nephew, the son of Carl's sister Allison.

Perhaps he was born while Allison was hospitalized and she is unaware of him., although I would think that Jeffrey would have been born around the same time that Matthew Buchanan was born. I think that Allison was roaming free about that time, but I could be wrong.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
He's only been featured in what, 2-3 episodes? I think its too early to make assumptions on his character and what he may or may not have done. Its not like he has a long history of being cold, heartless and uncaring, nor does he have one of being loyal and loving to his family. He's still an unknown and we have no insight to who he is on a personal level other than the brief interactions he's had with Jeffrey which may or may not be all business for him. Its still too early to get a good read on him IMO

• Members

okay? Mentioning this kind of contradicts your point then bc in all of those mentions, there was nothing said of him being evil and villainous. Quite the opposite. All we heard was that he was Jeffrey's mentor. Nothing beyond that and nothing that shed much insight into who Carl the character is. Those mentions were not character development

Archived