DAYS: Female Casting News

• Members

I don't know what's going on but I'm glad that this woman is not on OLTL. I don't know anything about Teen Mom or Farah Abraham since I've never seen an episode but I remember reading somethings while checking my Yahoo e-mail that were posted on their homepage.

I think JWoww has worked out fine so far but I hope that this won't signal the beginning of some trend toward reality show people.

Whether this is a joke, a rumor or a mix up of past events of some sort is beyond me but if this woman somehow winds up on Days (I'm not a viewer, I admit), no one will be able to tell me that these broadcast daytime soaps are not trying to follow the ones online. I've already seen somethings that have me thinking that they might be getting some inspiration from AMC.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually saw some potential if she were to take acting classes and TRY. She was so lazy in those scenes. I can't believe she'd think of filming an audition with scripts in hand. How can you understand the words if you don't even know them? I'm okay with the guy having a script since he's just a body to read off, but she was terrible.

Archived