YR: Melody Thomas Scott Interview with Michael Fairman

• Members

I say they will create a never before seen character to be Dylan's father played by a FOJ (paging Kale Brown). It would make more sense if it was Paul's child or maybe Greg Foster. They could use that as a issue between Jill & Nikki that she gave up her brothers child when she was in that cult.

JFP might think up some crazy idea that Nikki and Brock had a child that would make Dylan heir to the Chancellor fortune.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember that too. She fell off a horse the first time and the second was Victor made her fall down the stairs.

How many baby's have been lost at the Newman Ranch down the stairs ? Julia Newman fell and miscarried, Nikki fell and Ashley was pushed by Adam

• Members

No way do I believe that Burton is the highest or is even in the highest top 3 paid actors on Y&R. I am sure that JFP would like to pay him like that, but Sony is all about cutting that budget. Sony would never pay a washed up Burton that kind of money, plus meet his demand to spend long weekends in Tennessee.

IMO, making Dullard Nikki's son is pathetic and desperate.

• Members

Knowing how the writers don't care about history, they will probably dream up something like that. Nikki was married to Greg Foster at that time, If anything they should make him Greg or Paul's child. Wings Hauser was playing Greg at that time looks rough now, they should try to get James Houghton (Greg #1) back or Brian Kerwin (Greg # 2).

Archived