YR: Melody Thomas Scott Interview with Michael Fairman

• Members

SOME EXCERPTS (Spoilerish):

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-melody-thomas-scott-interview-the-young-and-the-restless-2/2013/08/26/

This interview is bizarre...it's like they're talking in code and yet we all know (or suspect) what they are talking about is Dylan being Nikki's long lost son. MTS always gives a good interview though!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jess Walton set up an apartment in LA just so she could work on Y&R. She also set up a new twitter account and communicates with fans on both facebook & twitter page on a regular basis. That doesn't sound like a woman who's retiring, or getting ready to retire. I thought Jess Walton was NB's blind item awhile back. He said someone on Y&R was available, and was open to working more, but Y&R wasn't taking advantage of it.

Why does MTS think JW needs to move back to LA to be a regular on the show? Steve Burton lives in TN and supposedly gets reduced work hours Tuesday noon thru Thursday night, and Sony pays for his travel back and forth, so I can't imagine JW in living in nearby Oregon (with an apartment in LA) could be a problem.

• Members

Jess Walton has wanted to work for years, but when that didn't happen she decided to move to Oregon and enjoy life. Now when they started featuring her more she set up an apartment in LA so she'd be available. If they want her, she's there. Besides, soaps can film in a way that can allow someone to live out of state. Karla Mosley is frontburner on B&B and lives in New York. Of course Steve Burton, the highest paid actor on the show according to Nelson Branco, has paid transportation to and from Nashville.

• Members

According to the latest Soap Uncensored he is. Obviously with his soap history he won't come cheap, JFP ain't gonna play him. Throw in his heavy airtime and the fact that they're paying for his travel and I believe it adds up. He may not be the highest, but I'm sure he's in the Top 3.

• Members

I remember those episodes. Didn't Jack tell Nikki that he held their son (after he passed) and that he was perfect? Did the tiny baby start breathing again and no one bothered to tell Nikki or Jack?

Is it possible that the secret could be a baby of Nikki and Paul's from a long time ago, or Nikki's baby and Paul helped her put him/her up for adoption, or a baby Nikki had before she met Paul?

• Members

I hate all the speculation about the father of Nikki's child, because the Y&R people are using that to ignore the negative comments about this stupid story. They're saying "Who said it was Jack's child?! That's a rumor!" But they aren't responding to the fact that people just don't see the need to make Dylan the long lost son of Nikki, regardless of the father. It makes no sense and it's a stupid overdone plot twist. They had their chance to bring Steve Burton on as someone with legacy, but they wasted that. The smart thing now would be to pair him with a legacy character (like Sharon or Chloe, for example) and maybe down the road bring on a family member for him to interact with. Tying him to Nikki is just desperation to make the character work.

They recently mentioned Keemo during the Jack/Kyle/Summer stuff. It's time they brought him back since the show needs a man in that age range.

Archived