One Life To Live On Larry King Now

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How cool! Watching now.

I am loving it (obvi. Hulu cross-promotion/his mom was a fan too). Erika/Robin are interviewed together and then I think up next are Tuc, Corbin and Melissa.

Loved Robin's quip about how Oprah could have owned the shows but now rents them. It was said for comedy, IMO. I love her for how she just 'says it'.

• Members

Watching this I am surprised how Larry hasn't asked them about Luke and Laura or working with Susan Lucci. I do have to say I think CNN made a mistake letting Larry go as this show is just a nice, genial chat show, something no longer on TV. Robin Strasser comes off a little affected I think, she just can't sit down and chat the way the younger people were doing, instead seeming to be portraying Robin Strasser, soap star.

The three at the end all came off as very nice and down to earth, and I did notice that Larry asked Corbin who the first girl he ever kissed was, but asked Tuc who the first person he ever kissed was. I guess Larry gets some preparation for interviews after all. All in all a pleasant show.

Archived