Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

my thing is i dont want aaryn to win. she doesnt deserve the money as a person. however, as a gameplayer and houseguest she has added a lot, good and much more bad, to this season. shes playing a great game. she isnt really a tagret. nobody wants her here, nobody wants her to win, but she keeps slipping down peoples list of getting out. it went from next week to next week to before jury to after jury, to final 6/5/4. she lays low when shes in [!@#$%^&*] with the house and stirs the pot when she needs to and is amazing and turning herself into a victim.

amanda has said her fair amount of gross [!@#$%^&*] herself, but shes running this house, in a showmance, and on the block yet nobody is even thinking of voting her out.

it sucks that they suck as people, but as players... i cant be mad if they make it far. this isnt a game of being a great person.

that said, id hate to see aaryn win. id love to see candice win jsut because of how vile the house was early on, but as a gameplayer i cant.

and amanda just said what howard did and feeds cut. they def dont want this out there. its weird, actually, because of all the [!@#$%^&*] thats gone down this season this is the one they dont want known? why? i feel like something more went on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda now is considering keeping Candice in the game longer than Gina Marie, Aaryn and Jessie.

Hee.

I knew that would happen after the girls ratted themselves out.

Now Amanda has to worry about being voted out and needs to do damage control on the Judd eviction talk.

• Members

So Amanda, Aaryn, Helen, Elissa, Andy were upstairs a couple of hours ago. Amanda and Helen were talking about Judd and Candice being the big targets and how they think Aaryn is the best. I thought they were just messing with Aaryn's head - the Candice part - because Aaryn, Gina Marie, Jessie, Judd and Spener are above Candice in Amanda's GTFO list after last night.

The thing is crazy Helen wasn't kidding. Later, Elissa takes Helen aside and is like no way is Candice going before Aaryn or Spencer, etc. And crazy Helen is like I did a lot of work to make Candice the target over you. Pfft. Elissa was doing well being off the target list when Helen started throwing Candice under the bus. Helen was making both Elissa and Candice bigger targets for no good reason then felt guilty each time: blamed Elissa incorrectly for a leak, targeted her, then felt guilty so spinned a story about Candice inaccurately, targeted her, then felt guilty and targeted Jessie who was the initial leak. Also, Elissa's not a target because of Amanda and because she's been gaming well this week NOT that much because of Helen. Amanda interrupts them and basically tells Helen to STFU, they need to keep Candice for a good while so she can help them get rid of Aaryn, Gina Marie, Jessie, Judd and Spencer. She makes it clear they have to make Aaryn feel safe though and let her think Candice is a main target for the time being. It's sad that evul mastermind Amanda is being much more loyal and productive to Helen's closest alliance than Helen is.

Helen also has a hard on to get Spencer to jury because she's Mother America. Hopefully that gets her on the block.

I felt a lil bad for Aaryn in HoH because Amanda was attempting to brainwash her against resistance for hours and Aaryn sort of looked like a prisoner of war. Aaryn started throwing all her potential non-Amanda alliances under the bus, lol.

ETA:

S--t, BB is throwing Helen under the bus this week as much as she attempted to throw her alliance under the bus. They want this woman to get the third nomination.

• Members

Jessie's been in a bad mood as her plotting with Aaryn and Gina Maria came out last night. Amanda and company confronted her last night. Jessie "blew up" at McCrae, Amanda, etc. this evening for hounding her about her mood. The whole house was whining about Jessie's mood.

Andy went and talked to Jessie and she talked in general about either Judd or Amanda's behavior. She didn't name names. Judd was listening at the door and thought he heard the name Howard. Judd and Andy almost got into a fight in the aftermath of that discussion. Later, Elissa went and laid down with Jessie. Jessie opened up about Amanda bullying her. Mentioned that Amanda should be working in military interrogation, lol. Elissa reflected on Amanda bullying her in the past and told her that she talked to Amanda about it - told her it's not okay to be getting all up on her with so much aggression. Told Jessie to try to talk to Amanda about it. Jessie said she doesn't feel safe to talk to anybody because the house has a serious case of telephone. Later, Jessie mentions the DR has been trying to talk her into making a power move. Jessie brings up taking out Amanda but they both agree now is not the time. Elissa doesn't like the thought of the house or the jury w/o Amanda because she finds her entertaining. Helen comes downstairs, probably partially because Aaryn is trying to get the HG upstairs paranoid about Elissa. She takes over the chat and is annoying as usual.

Elissa wouldn't tell a fishing Amanda much about the conversation so that has the potential to make Amanda paranoid ... or not. As I mentioned before, Aaryn had been trying to somehow put the situation with Jessie on Elissa. I guess she's trying to spin that Jessie and Elissa are plotting together since Aaryn's already put her own plan to evict Candice on Jessie. Despite the rampant case of paranoia infesting the house, everybody pretty much blew off Aaryn's theory much to her dismay. Amanda noted that Jessie feels close to [Elissa] stemming from the whole situation with her convincing [Jessie] to flip the vote against Nick.

Jessie finally stopped her moping, got up and apologized to a few people to salvage what little Helen has left of her and Judd's game. Helen is evil, she's all "inspirational" talks to your face while sharpening her knives behind your back.

Judd went for his nightly romp with Aaryn and GM where they feel him up on the HoH bed.

They showed McCrae discussing what Howard said to Amanda and discussing the fact that he felt Howard said it to create chaos. Glad it was squashed before that could happen.

Having a sixth sense that he's not firm with his group anymore, Judd is groveling to Helen. He told Helen he'd vote Jessie out before [Helen]. That didn't win him points with Helen despite her own traitorous tendencies - "if he could do that to her, what would he do to me?"

House did Harlem Shake several times (HoH room, kitchen, living room, have not room) for CBS to air.

The night is still early. Hopefully nobody starts drama because I want to go to sleep soon.

• Members

Candice and Howard are scrambling like rats to somehow turn the vote against Amanda with pleas and lies that may or may not spread throughout the day. Andy has been told the plan so it most likely won't work and thanks to Howard, Candice will go from very safe to near the top of Amanda's hit list again. I kind of hate Howard.

• Members

Most likely, Andy will lie to Amanda and say Judd came up with the entire plan. Candice may not be affected. I do like that she said she wasn't going to be grateful to get to jury. I'm glad she saw through Helen's sham. If someone said that to me on BB I would tell them to kiss my ass.

Howard trusting Andy was the downfall. They don't realize that Andy is there to get Amanda money, not to play a game.

Andy and Amanda are so obsessed with Judd they're losing sight of the game as a whole. They're mostly keeping people who want Amanda out soon, because they can't get past Judd. It's boring, as are they. Amanda manages to make being vile boring. That's quite a feat.

• Members

Helen says the jury line to everybody except maybe Andy and Amanda. She's a condescending bitch. The thing though is Candice was safe and not aligned with the house racists but if this comes out that could all change. I don't get risking it despite Amanda's many awful attributes. It's too early to flip the script on Amanda.

• Members

There seriously needs to be a powershift this week with Candice getting HOH. She's the ONLY person capable of shaking up that big alliance. GinaMarie or Spencer's dumb asses won't do it at this point because their hatred for Candice will clout their better judgment.

I refuse to watch another week of Queen Amanda in power and Candice being the target. I'm over it.

Candice for HOH!!

I'm speaking it into existence!!

• Members

Queen Amanda had put Aaryn, Gina Marie, Spencer, Jessie and Judd's evictions before Candice's.

Sure Candice is one of the first Amanda would have tried to throw under the bus had a worst case scenario happened with HoH but Candice was in an excellent spot considering where she was a couple of days ago. She won't be in an excellent spot if this plot comes out. Anybody who participates in this stupid plot that stupid Howard or stupid-on-Howard Candice birthed is stupid *looks at Jessie* Andy told Aaryn, I'm reading, and Aaryn likes throwing people under the bus with real or fake info. The women are planning to take Amanda out but they're right when they say the time isn't right quite yet. There's more necessary evictions Amanda can manipulate and enforce before they turn on her. Most of Amanda's pre-Candice eviction list was excellent but now she's going to flip it when Aaryn rats Jessie and Candice out.

Feeds went to BB Quiz around 2 pm EST and will remain off for the remainder of the afternoon/evening it appears. They had given the HG's 15 minutes to get ready for something to do with the broadcast. Are they bribing or torturing the HG to keep Howard? Double eviction?

• Members

Before the feeds went off, Andy had told Aaryn about Jessie's plan. He claimed he didn't think Judd was involved (not sure if he really believes this or if he just knows she has a soft spot for Judd). Aaryn seemed fine with throwing "friend" GM under the bus. So, at least until Helen and Amanda try to pin it on Judd, it looks like Candice, Spencer, Jessie, GM may get the heat.

Andy was called to the DR soon after this.

• Members

Spencer, Candice, Helen and Amanda are out thus far. I think Helen. Yes, Helen. Feeds are wonky. Elissa out as well.

Everybody's out except GM and McCrae I think. Jessie's still up there too. Maybe Judd as well. Not Judd. GM, Jessie and McCrae.

GM is like a cockaroach on this. I think she might win it. She's not tired at all. McCrae is showing signs of weakness.

Jessie's off.

McCrae's off.

GM is HoH at 11 pm EST on the dot.

One thing is for sure. Candice is very, very, very likely being nominated. The second nominee is likely going to be Elissa unless she pretends to be GM's best friend. Aaryn will get MVP nomination. GM was trying to get McCrae to throw the competition the whole time up there and he didn't but she might still remain true to the offers she made to not nominate him or Amanda if he dropped.

Archived