Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Looks like Judd's hate for Aaryn returned and he basically told McCrae to tell Amanda to go screw herself concerning her obsession with Howard.

Judd probably hates all women right now, lol.

ETA:

I think Amanda's Howard-rage confused Judd a little.

Jessie always gets a little screwed: El is being ungrateful about Jessie's part in the vote switch. Judd was like "I don't need your help. Go to your have-not room" to Jessie after her loss in the HN competition.

Elissa is telling Helen too much. She just told her Judd considered putting Helen on the block. You know she has a big mouth why do you tell her ANYTHING. Sigh.

Amanda has E/H so whipped sad.png Somebody talk sense into at least one of them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nobody will listen to Jessie. It reminds me of Candice when she had a brain. Amanda or GM freaked Judd out so now he says he will nominate Aaryn and Kaitlyn. So whoever America put in 2nd or 3rd place in this vote will go up as the third nominee. The thing about the MVP vote this week is people may have gotten confused: Nominee or MVP. Tonight and tomorrow should be very interesting.

Julie Chen made these people evil yesterday. I don't like seeing Judd and Elissa trash talking (each other and in general) so much. They were the innocents.

Jessie has convinced Helen and Candice that Amanda is evil. They're not going to tell Elissa yet because Helen says not to and probably because Elissa's not good at hiding her true feelings, lol. The girls need to talk to Judd. They're discussing backdooring Amanda. Helen needs to get Elissa away from Amanda, she's under her evil spell right now. Helen will control Elissa, Jessie will control Judd and Candice will control Howard to take Amanda down next week. They want Kaitlin out this week. El is against it because of the DR? or because Jessie is pushing it and El likes Judd too much. She either probably really thinks Jessie is using him or is subconsciously jealous.

This is better than a soap opera.

I'm nervousing about MVP now that Judd is going to nominate Aaryn and Kaitlyn. Elissa may be in trouble. She may be nominated or GM may be nominated which Judd asked Elissa not to do. If it's GM she may win POV and El may have the most votes after the man girls due to hate and people not realizing what the poll question was. Helen save the day! I can't believe I'm counting on Helen.

Tonight should be crazy. I bet BB will call Elissa into the DR late to stir the pot that she got MVP. WHo will believe her? Who won't?

• Members

I wonder if the show is going to let Judd nominate Aaryn.

I have a feeling if they do, then the MVP will be GM or Spencer. Amanda is getting a ton of hate and probably a ton of votes, but she's getting a generally positive edit on the show. She is also one of the biggest characters this season. I don't think they'll want her out yet.

• Members

They're practically all on to Amanda in the house - even her associates are fed up with her games and her Howard obsession. Unless McCrae, Amanda or Andy win HoH...

If Elissa survives this week (MVP scares me) the Candice/Elissa/Helen/Jessie/Judd/Howard alliance may happen. Yay. These girls needs to convince their house-"husbands" of the truth sooner than later.

• Members

Judd told GM he will need her vote for a "big move" (of course she will likely be going up as MVP if she doesn't get nominated today, but he doesn't know that).

I wonder if he's still thinking of backdooring Howard. If so then I just hope he will be ready for the fallout (the widows will likely still want him gone, and so will Candice and Spencer).

• Members

Judd nominated whom was sure to be the #1 vote getter for a nominee, Aaryn, and Kaitlin. Next up tonight I'm rather confident BB will stir the MVP pot. Tomorrow MVP nominee will be revealed and PoV will be played.

Judd also left Amanda's key for last in the nomination ceremony.

Jessie, Candice, Spencer and Andy are HN's from earlier in the day.

• Members

He put Spencer in first.

Apparently he made a "biting" speech about Aaryn "twisting his words." I guess this is based on that mess with Helen earlier today.

Aaryn's big fat mouth is probably going to get her evicted this Thursday, if Howard doesn't get backdoored.

If so, I'm kind of annoyed, because I just don't want to see Kaitlin/Helen/Andy/Elissa band together as some "good people" grouping (especially with the way Kaitlin has treated people). I hope Judd might manage to work something solid out with her.

• Members

I will be shocked if MVP isn't GM. If it's not her it may be Jessie. There was a campaign to put Amanda up but I don't see that happening.

Kaitlin told Andy that Howard approached she and Aaryn about working together and that he was the fourth vote to evict Elissa. Andy will use this to try to push the Howard backdoor even further. (Howard had lied to Andy about this conversation a little earlier)

• Members

I see either Gina or Spencer being the nominations for MVP. Amanda might be up there too because feed watchers/online fans are over Amanda and her obsession with getting Howard out. They're making multiple accounts at CBS and voting numerous times. :P

I'm surprised that DR didn't get Judd to nominate Gina instead and let the MVP put up Aaryn . . . or maybe they did and Judd ignored it, which won't do him well in the long haul.

• Members

If they'd really pushed it I think he would have gone along. If not he would have said something to someone about the pressure. But he's so guarded, I don't know quite what he's thinking. I think they may not care because GM will go up, which will be huge drama, and Aaryn's already up anyway.

I think he has been a little stung the past few days because he's realized that he can't rely on the alliance with Andy/McCrae/Amanda. After nominations he lied to Andy about a conversation he'd had with Aaryn.

• Members

Jessie told Aaryn to go spread poison about Kaitlin to Amanda. Jessie, Aaryn and Kaitlin then had a very, very strained "friendly" conversation.

Elissa was somewhat nervous for much of the night, as she was waiting for the usual MVP call. Some people think that she knew about the new twist and was lying, or was trying to pin it on Judd, but I don't think she is an actress. She also essentially tried to act as Kaitlin's therapist. Elissa is just a little kooky, but this rarely comes across well, and Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Andy were all annoyed by it. Meanwhile, Howard was trying to convince Candice to go after Elissa, saying Elissa is a "bully". Candice wants Amanda out very soon.

Candice went to bond with Helen and Elissa in HOH, and there was talk of the girl alliance and getting rid of all the men. Candice again brought up Amanda going soon.

Howard went to Amanda and her pet and tried to pitch an alliance between the two of them, himself, and Spencer. He went on about Elissa and how "uppity" she is, how she corrected his grammar, etc. They talked about her cars, the lies she tells, etc. When he left, Amanda told Judd, then Andy, everything Howard had said. Judd told them that Howard had tried to make an alliance with him too. Andy was annoyed that he was left out of all of this. I'm not sure if this will hurt Howard more or not. Howard is just kind of a shitty player and unless he wins some comps soon I don't know how much longer production can keep him around.

Amanda told McCrae when they were alone that they need to keep laying low and letting everyone else take each other out. She also said, hilariously, that none of the women in the house are going after her.

Elissa was called into the DR so now it's a question of how she acts when she gets out.

I still have no idea what Judd is actually planning, and I don't know if he knows either. He's created a lot of chaos today.

Archived