Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I'm praying that no one but Candice, Howard, or Elissa win HOH. I'm over Amanda, McRae, and Andy at this point. This obsession to get Howard out and risking losing an ally in Candice is getting old. Plus, I want to see Candice have power and everyone grovel to her since she's so hated for no reason.

And McRae, Andy, and Amanda really lost me when they implied the racial comments probably weren't that bad and people were being over-sensitive. -_- Umm no one talks about the racist comments more than these three do. To the left!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Helen, Amanda, McCrae, Judd and Andy have officially teamed up in what essentially could be called the "Lets Shamelessly Blackmail and Bully Elissa to Do Our Bidding Until She Doesn't Have MVP and We Vote Her Out Pack." You would have thought she put 3 of their group up the way these freaks were acting. Nobody needs that s--t.

I hope eventually the Diary Room presses Elissa and the other girls outside this alliance to make a new alliance: Candice, Elissa, Jessie, Kaitlin and either Howard, GM or Spencer or all of the above.

I would have loved to seen Amanda and Elissa team up hardcore but now I want them as arch-enemies in the game. Amanda's group is so lucky to have blabbermouth Helen and Pop Up Andy. Good luck with that... Amanda making fun of blabbermouth right now is funny, lol. Such a bitch though.

HOH:

I think BB is going to set up the next HoH for a Howard win. Blabbermouth told Candice that El was MVP but it might have gone over Candice's head - but only for the time being - so that will have El in a good seat if Candice or Howard win. Elissa is in danger but she doesn't need to win HoH until the second upcoming one or the third upcoming one as the other team still wants to use her. I'd just try to have her win a POV or two until then to show she can win something. The only way Candice and Howard are safe next week is if one of them wins or Elissa or maybe even Spencer. Though Elissa may nominate Howard due to her alliance blackmailing her. I wonder if a Spencer HoH would shake up the house? He would probably listen to Howard especially if Howard could recruit MVP onto his team. I know Elissa finds Spencer creepy due to his stories - as do I - but I think she could get over that. The thought of Andy or/and Helen or/and Amanda sweating on the block gives me such pleasure.

• Members

I feel like Spencer would probably be pushed by Amanda and McCrae to nominate their way, although maybe Howard could work with him, I don't know.

What do they say about Elissa? When I read stuff it seems like Helen and Andy have the biggest personal problem with her, for whatever reason, although I know Amanda spread some lies after the MVP mess this weekend.

I read that Judd is trying to get Jessie in the group in place of Helen, although he's also downplaying any relationship with her (and I'm not sure if she sees them as being in an alliance anyway).

Kaitlin hates Candice (I wonder why...) so it would take a lot to get them together. Earlier today Jeremy baited Candice into an argument, or Amanda and Jeremy did, about what she told Aaryn about the David eviction, or something. Afterward, Kaitlin told him she wanted to claw Candice's skin off her face.

Helen and Andy said they want Candice gone before Kaitlin AND Spencer. Ugh. I am so tired of sanctimonious Helen. She's also going around saying Jeremy almost hit her??

Amanda said Candice went "Shaniqua." There we go with Amanda and the racist commentary again.

• Members

Jeremy harassed Elissa far more than he harassed anybody in that house even to his own admission, and she's not whining about it like she was assaulted for 30 days and 30 nights. Helen likes hearing her annoying, non-stop voice all the time.

Kaitlin talks a lot of s-- with Jeremy and Aaryn around but she'd probably be much diff without them around. Out of the three racists girls she's the least racist so you get the impression she's just tagging along with what she thinks is cool.

I used to think Amanda just had a weird sense of humor with the s--t she said but she's really focused on Howard and now Candice out too hardcore. The Howard thing was really OTT. It's not like Elissa put up McCrae or even Jessie instead of Howard.

Judd has more or less turned on Elissa and Jessie for the new alliance. Amanda keeps on telling Judd that Elissa told Helen that she and she alone makes the decision when it comes to MVP which he doesn't like. What Elissa said was she's not going to just do as she's told 30 minutes before making a decision, she wants to be and deserves to be included in the discussion process.

Pfft, I just read Amanda said a few days back that "Elissa, Candice and Jessie don't deserve to be here because they haven't won anything," Uhm, look in the mirror Amanda, the same goes for you and 75% of the house!

• Members

Amanda needs to go next week. Seriously. She keeps up most of the "sh-t" in the house. I don't see how people don't see it, but majority of the house seems to fear her. I pray that Howard & Candice pull Elissa to their side and bum rush these idiots. And Helen . . .moron. She fails to see that she too is bottom tier with Candice, Howard, and Elissa. If one of three aforementioned don't win HOH Thursday along with a Jeremy eviction, I'm done. This season is too draining.

• Members

I don't know what goes on with Judd and Jessie. I think he said he was trying to be distant for strategic purposes. I sometimes wonder if he's also distant from Elissa for that reason, or if he really has lost trust in her. I know some say Amanda turned Andy against Elissa, but Andy never liked her, he always trashed her. Judd seemed to like her.

I do think Howard has played a terrible game the last week, but the hate is so over the top, and when Amanda says that it's "counter-racism" from Howard, she adds an ugly and ignorant element. Even her alliance doesn't care for that.

I just want Candice to find a better place in the house. I'd like she and Elissa to find somewhere. Unfortunately Jeremy's coven will never work with them. I wish they could break away a few of Amanda's group.

• Members

Candice and Elissa alienated their alliance by not being on board on getting rid of the tremendously shady Howard. This guy goes around proclaiming himself the Christian of the house, then proves himself to be double-dealing. Also, he's buff and can win due to his strength and cunning. By protecting Howard, Elissa/Candice deserve everything coming to them.

• Members

I think that Elissa and Candice were always on the outside of the group anyway. The Howard stuff is an excuse. Andy was trashing them both from very early on. They're scapegoats.

The only one who has really hurt her game standing this week is Helen. The others are where they always were.

I think Judd is closer to Elissa than he may want to admit to the others, although he doesn't seem that close to Candice.

Amanda is the one I see being the most fake if they win. I hope one of them puts her up.

• Members

Not true. Elissa and Candice the other night about the Howard thing and both were content that his days were numbered. And they aren't protecting him. They're just not ostracizing him like everyone in the alliance wants them too.

If they jumped ship and formed a new alliance with Howard and even Spencer, I'd be all for it because their own alliance finds the useless when Candice and Elissa have figured things out to advance their alliance.

Who called the boys alliance out?

Candice. They'd all remain snowed if she wasn't adamant there was an alliance. Even dumbass Amanda, who claims to know it all, didn't see it. If it wasn't for Candice, Amanda would be on her way out the for b/c Nick would've possibly won HOH and put her up.

Who keeps winning MVP?

Elissa. Without her, the likes of Andy or Amanda getting this far would be slim. They were already major targets for the MC.

And people need to seriously get over people using religion to get far. That's common on reality shows nowadays. After Jonny Fairplay lied and said his grandma died on Survivor (and she was well alive), all bets were off. Hell, people swear on their kids on the shows now.

• Members

Helen, Amanda, McCrae, Judd and Andy have officially teamed up in what essentially could be called the "Lets Shamelessly Blackmail and Bully Elissa to Do Our Bidding Until She Doesn't Have MVP and We Vote Her Out Pack." You would have thought she put 3 of their group up the way these freaks were acting. Nobody needs that s--t.

GOOD! There's no point in keeping her if she isn't going to do what they want. They KNOW that she's only worth keeping for MVP and they will need to get her out. She's productions pet. Proven further by the fact that she was down to put Howard up but basically said production told her not to. The MVP twist was made for her and its obvious. People said it wouldn't save her but it sure did two weeks in a row. She did little to save herself other than putting up strong men. I'd love to see them back door her honestly. Elissa is the winner of this game until someone is able to pull one over on production and get her out. At this point that new alliance should save Jeremy and he'd take her on.

As for Howard, he's played a great game and is basically the last strong big man so I totally see why people would target him. I feel like he's thrown comps as not to make waves and I think Judd and Amanda both discussed this recently. He could totally step it up and ominate. He and Candice are a great team and I'd totally target them after she made it clear she was loyal to him til the end.

This is where people like Jesse, GM & Andy make it far. The people who've made waves and made moves are going to target each other and start turning paying them no real attention. Totally rooting for Amanda to win hoh. Or even GM cuz she's cray and that'd be fun.

• Members

Judd and Elissa were talking this evening. My instinct on that is he was going to try to nudge her to be a lot more open to putting Howard up for her own sake even though he's shaking in his pants about the men being eliminated one after the next. He did that before her choosing her nomination last week, he wanted her to go with what we thought would be the safest choice for her: Kaitlin. Pop up Andy interrupted.

That's not the reason they were alienated from the alliance. Candice was always an afterthought, she was not included in the first vote. Elissa was always someone to use.

Helen didn't nominate Howard as well but she didn't get the abuse for it. Jeremy is buff and has won and would continue to win, he's the biggest threat. He should have been the target; #2 being Aaryn, Spencer or Howard. Spencer was just as involved in Howard's rogue vote as Howard was. Amanda was (and is) going in on Howard like he was #1 target to the nth power and that was probably partially because she was building a side alliance with Aaryn and Jeremy and nobody else can build a side alliance + she's paranoid about side alliances. Nobody but Amanda and an enabling McCrae had a significant issue with Spencer over Howard. Amanda's spreading lies and suspicions though. Their are logical reasons Elissa wouldn't feel comfortable nominating him - 1. She likes Candice and Candice likes Howard 2. She thinks Howard's a better man than Spencer and respects that he's religious 3. his apology that night, 4. The DR. If they want him gone, they can nominate him. It's not like she's trying to keep him safe, she just is not good with nominating him herself.

It's a little sad how Aaryn's been going around mentioning Candice forgave her (for what? Aaryn doesn't know) and Elissa acknowledged her existence. She's trying to stir trouble and find a new group at the same time.

Helen is still being obnoxious She's telling everybody how they should behave and who they should love but still going into insane rants about Jeremy from time to time. Blah, blah, blah.

Word.

They talk about what they did for El, but El played a huge part in turning Jessie which officially turned McCrae which ended the male alliance which saved Amanda who those boys (not just Howard) were seeing as a big threat due to her mouth and her influence on McCrae. Without her assistance this would have been Season 12.

I know people have an issue with the MVP thing but Elissa came in that house as a huge target with no allies. I'm not sure what BB was thinking. There should have been other family members. They put her at a significant disadvantage. IMO, the MVP evens that out (it's not safety but it's a friend that makes you look attractive to keep around) and IMO save the first MVP she's winning this fair and square if you look a the response to her online and on online polls. The other people in the house put themselves at a disadvantage by treating her so horribly for no reason those first two weeks. She responded to the abuse in a very mature manner as well. The underdog on any program will get one of the bigger followings right away.

• Members

Nobody ever had a shot at MVP but Elissa. It was created for her. To save her. And it was proven to do that two weeks in a row. She could be in this house with the best people on earth and would win from a combo of vet fans and production. How anyone who has watched this show, ESP the past two seasons, could honestly believe that this wasnt a tool for reproduction to use and to give Elissa an advantage in the game is beyond me. Casting her alone was stupid, I agree, and I genuinely like Elissa as a person but from the moment she was announced and the MVP leaked I knew this is exactly how it would go down. The cast is really stupid too for keeping her and they are realizing it. Sure I guess it was maybe smart to keep her and try to use her MVP but that's all she's worth in this house and it doesn't outweighs the risk of keeping her and letting them hand her a win. Most bb fans on boards and twitter see this but hate so many other people because they are legit awful people they don't mind the rigging.

What kills me about this is we almost had another s10. Total strangers. All newbies. Just the game. But then Elissa + MVP happened. It's still been a much better season than the last two, but if it ends up with Elissa, Helen and their super friendship all sitting around singing each others praises it will go downhill fast.

• Members

I don't mind Elissa winning MVP because she's currently protecting people I care for (Candice & Howard) and picking off people I loathe. Again, I want Amanda gone next.

And I seriously doubt Elissa and Helen will be dancing with power again anytime soon. I see a rift coming between the two and Elissa is slowly becoming closer to Candice bc the two are similar in this game: the outcasts. Plus, Helen will be taken out soon because her alliance doesn't even really want get. Amanda wants to be aligned with Aaryn, McRae will do what Amanda wants, and Judd and Andy will ride along.

Archived