Vice President Dick Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

Scotty

• Members

And Cheney said that when he heard a bird...he shot.....

You Dont shoot birds on the ground, you shoot them in the air......so unless this man was 30 ft tall....this was not as accidental as it seemss....Cheney had a few beers which brings me to my next thing. What the hell was he doing drinking...Everything in the world is wrong with him..I know the topic is over and done but i cant get over thinking how Dumb he is

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[WOW. I can not believe the insenitive comments in here.

Sure, the VP is not the most liked man around the country, but good grief, this was an accident that thankfully had a happy ending. So instead of bashing someone you do not like, why don't you take the time and be thankful nothing serious happened.

If the man who was shot is forgiving, can't we all be? This has NOTHING to do with the administration, but more with the people who HATE the Admin. Which is sad itself that even in times like this, people still will find a reason to bash someone to make themselves feel better.

It was an accident...and if anyone who has ever hunted knows, if you are hunting with someone or a group, you announce your prescence if you have left the group, when you return. This is coming from the most LIBERAL person I know who is a hunter.

Does everyone know where Cheney was? Was he sitting, lying down? In the brush? No, lets just take the time to bash him because we hate him.

Good grief....what a sad state of affiars.

Even though I am not a Cheney fan, thankfully everyone involved is ok and life goes on.

And by the way... I have not heard until now that beer was involved. IF it was or not, the point is...The VP is NOT dying, he is allowed to drink whatever he wants. My grandfather had congestive heart failure and beer was NOT prohibited!

And I hope those that wished the President to be shot....get warned...that is serious!

• Members

It took him what? Four days to issue a statement. THATS what I have a major problem with. If ANYONE did that for ANY charge, especially one as serious as this, there ass would be in jail in a heartbeat.

This administration IS a joke and Cheney is a huge part of that. What does he do anyway? I think he's worthless as a VP.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 21 2006, 11:18 PM)

It took him what? Four days to issue a statement. THATS what I have a major problem with. If ANYONE did that for ANY charge, especially one as serious as this, there ass would be in jail in a heartbeat.

This administration IS a joke and Cheney is a huge part of that. What does he do anyway? I think he's worthless as a VP.

Thankfully the concern was on the man who was shot and not the VP. And for all we know, thats what the man wanted was to be able to recover. But what happens? The media. Sure it had to be reported, but the police didn't even think to much of the matter and waited a day to talk to anyone.

Where is the outcry there? Oh wait...we can not bash the administration for that. Good lord, no matter how it was handled it would be wrong.

I accept that. No one will accept anything because they do not agree with the President. Big deal. I do not agree with alot from ANY president, but it does not mean the Admin is wrong. Good lord, I guess they are bad since we have been free from attacks, the economy is rolling along, and jobless claims keep falling and Bush has one of the most cultural admins in history...but yea, they are bad!

Blah. They are not perfect, but no one is....

Archived