GH50: Week of May 20...

• Members

Jane Elliott was magnificent on Monday!

ME/Silas looked a hot ass fake and bake mess today.

Bambi is weak as hell. I would've already beat my brother to a pulp by now! How can he not take charge of his own apartment?!

"Mystery guy"/Lulu scenes made it obvious he's Franco. He kidnapped & strapped a bomb to her, that's why he seemed shocked she didn't remember him. And the last scene at Crimson sealed the deal. The pan down from the roses (Franco gave Maxie some of those at Crimson before). What an atrocious story. THAT's Franco's replacement?! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Milo rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Kiki rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

(POOR POOR) Rafe rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Especially sick of him & his static shoulders. THE WORST!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not crazy about that name, but I had an aunt named Katherine and all of us called her Aunt Kiki. I think it was because one of the older cousins couldn't say Katherine when they were little and called her Kiki and it just stuck.

• Members

I forgot about him. Mmm Hunter Parrish...

It looks like Silas is a trendy TV name right now. It's always interesting to me to see how certain names become hot then fade. I can't help it. To me Silas is a slave name. They might at well have named ME's character "Fiddler."

• Members

Ewww. Morgan and Kiki had sex in Michael's bed with him outside the room on the couch listening to that. jeal0002.gif

Lulu. "I don't know how to spell my last name" blink.png

Lucy is now a Port Charles tour guide? Oh boy back to vampire crap wacko.png I cant believe she is exploiting what happened with Alison and Rafe. Is she that hard up for money?

Archived