RH's character is.....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah looselips is not a reliable source. She's probably the least reliable source around. She takes things from other sources and says her source gave them to her lol

With that though anyone with eyes can see he's playing Franco. I don't need a source to tell me that ;)

• Members

Isn't the rumor that he's the "real" Franco, not the one who went around raping and killing (not that Howarth characters mind doing this), and for a while the show will just make viewers think he's the other Franco?

What I'm looking forward to is how many people who loathed Franco now hyping him as the hottest stud ever and the most hilarious psychopath in history since Howarth is playing the role.

• Members

I believe he is the real Franco. And you are so right. I'm reading other boards, and some don't care if RH comes back playing rapist kidnapping murdering sociopath because RH is just super good at that, and he makes you feel for the character - PUKE! And yes, they hated Franco.

As long as he's not the Franco who went on a rampage in PC and I get Tarly 2.0, sold! I'll settle for a switched at birth, I'm a cheap date!

LMAO! I would not wish that no talent hack on anyone!

• Members

There is no way to pair Carly with that freak, which tells me he will be The Real Franco. You can't redeem him, and even if there was the smallest chance, FRon are not the couple to do it. They completely lack in...well, EVERYTHING!

ETA:

Carl, I'm chatting with some folks on another board, and my pressure is going up! First off, they are RH lovers and champion any character he plays. If he returns as the freak who terrorized PC, they think his past should be retconned so that Carly can usher Franco back in and the love story begins. Some want his rape of Sam and his ordered rape of Michael retconned to show that he went back to Carter to stop it but it was too late. Carly s/b ok with this because he changed his mind. One would be ok if Roger returned as Bin Laden because he can be redeemed.

My head is gonna explode!

• Members

This is an actor who had fans say they wanted him to rape them, supposedly, so I guess that means you can expect Franco to do just about anything he wants, and he's always the victim. That is the general level of sleaze that follows the sick writing of ABC Daytime in the last twenty years.

I have never understood the thrill of watching noble rapists make sad panda faces. And I never will.

Archived