Real Housewives Sub-Boards...?

bluejeanbaby3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a bad idea because I only watch 2 of the franchises and some of the talk confuses the hell out of me. I'm fine with whatever is decided, but a separation really would be great! Even if we lost all of the posts in the thread, I'd still be ok with this :)

• Members

I think they meant seperate threads for each of the franchises. Now we discuss 7 different series in one thread, I think they want a different thread for each one not a new section of the board specifically for it.

And bluejeanbaby you should probably ask this question in the RH thread as I am sure many do not look at this section of the board. We could decide whether we want separate threads or not (if that is what youre asking)

• Members

Thanks. I guess I worded my request wrong. But as in the primetime oxides section, there are subforums (ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, FOX) and then when you scroll down there are various topics and one of them is Real Housewives. I am asking if it is possible to have a Real Housewives subforum and when we click on that there can be the different cities' shows pinned to the top so we can post about the specific casts if we want to. There may be a better solution, this is just what I thought of off of the top of my head. I only watch RHOBH. I have noticed that some of the different shows have people whose names are the same. I wanted to get into a conversation about RHOBH this morning but I didn't have the time to search for a post about them. I'm just asking. Whatever everybody wants and whatever is possible is fine with me. Thanks for your time.

• Members

I actually like how the "Real Housewives" thread jumps from topic to topic, especially when we get new fans watching, like the poster that's watching RHONY for the first time. I love that thread too much for it to end up separated. Seems like each thread would end up loaded with news items that nobody cares about when each installment is off-season.

I say if it ain't broke....

• Members

Oh bejeezus! I hadn't even thought of that. I would HATE to lose that entire thread and all the posts in it.

I don't see this happening anyway. I mean, if someone REALLY wanted to make a separate thread for the city (or cities) that they watch, then they could just start a New Topic.

But overloaded or not, that's a great thread and on a rainy day, is one of those threads that you could read from beginning to end and get some entertainment out of it, kind of like that Soaps Backstage Gossip thread on TWOP.

Archived