Barbara Bloom VS Brian Frons

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to familiar with Frons on NBC. What crap did he pull there? Wasn't that during the 70s or something?

How bad was Barbara Bloom anyway? Honestly, I really don't know much about her reign of terror. I take it Angelica McDannials (Name Right??) is better.

• Members

Aren't they one in the same? I mean both of them have a sh*tty track record. Both of them participated in nepotism. Both of them ha a hand in destroying legendary shows (even though the ABC shows have bounced back in a newer format). Frons' track record might be a bit longer than Bloom's but a show killer is a show killer, so quantity does not matter.

• Members

Frons, hands down. He had more power, and his actions, as well as public personality, were just obnoxious and ridiculous and offensive. It's no wonder why so many AMC and OLTL people are now openly talking about his incompetence after having their mouths duct taped for ten years.

• Members

Truthfully, I don't think that either one is bad. I think they were part of a much larger corporate agenda, but either misread or couldn't figure out how to make the corporate agenda work with the eccentricities of daytime television and daytime television audiences.

Archived