GH: Promo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since when, on soaps, is it wrong for middle aged women to fight? They are who fight the most and when it's most interesting.

As for Tony and Genie, I couldn't agree more. Tony's delivery of that line was embarrassing. As for Genie, she simply sucks always!

• Members

I have no problem with middle aged women fighting but it feels so shallow as Carly and Brenda have no reason to be fighting. I get that they hate each other based on their past but there really is nothing currently between them that would necessitate a full on brawl in the hotel lobby

• Members

Cheap, they are fighting because, apparently, Brenda boinked Michael to get back at Carly. If that were me, I'd be pissed that my enemy used my young son/daughter as a means of revenge. I have a 20 year old daughter, and I know I'd kick some ass, and I don't care if she is grown.

• Members

It's not that I don't think it happens in real life, it's more that I'm tired of seeing it on this show. You hear the SOAPY GOODNESS!! and that's the only reason it's done. A parody of a parody of a parody.

I would much rather see maybe one slap and some good verbal fencing. That's what soaps used to do. Unfortunately that would involve good dialogue writing, and that's not happening on this show.

Archived