GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tony seemed quite complimentary towards Genie on Katie, and vice versa. I had to LOL when Katie asked Jason Thompson if he learned anything by watching them and he fumbled for an answer, using Geary's words and coming up with something to say.

• Members

I noticed Genie didn't keep in touch with Tony though, she mentioned that in the interview for Parade.

I had no idea Jack Wagner just reunited with an adult daughter. I'm assuming the mother never told him she was pregnant? That's very touching.

That was kinda awkward LOL, but really, Jason and Tony never share scenes and it's not like they're hanging out on set watching each other's work.

• Members

Oh, I know that lol, Jason even said they don't work together very much (which is true), it was just kinda funny to me in an awkward sort of way like you said.

Yeah, I saw Jack's story on DWTS.

I feel like Genie and Tony, IMHO, probably had a falling out during Guza's reign of terror. I just have a feeling. Maybe he didn't go to bat for her or something? IDK.

• Members

It looks like Jason is pissed when Jack starts to pull his schtick with Katie. I have a feeling that perhaps some of the regulars don't like him after hearing some stories from Kristina. And the rest of them just sort of react awkwardly like, "This semi famous person who I haven't worked with is kissing Katie Couric in front of me...cool?" laugh.png

Also, is SoapNet re-airing the marathon? They advertised it as being tomorrow

Archived