GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And on that note, Ron has managed to beat showkiller Guza's record in driving me away from this watching this show in any capacity. Fvck this hack motherfvcker and the assh0les who are actually bringing this sh!t to fruition.

Unless Claire Labine emerges from wherever she's been hiding to replace his ass, I'm out of this bitch. For real.

• Members

I'd rather watch Maks than his deadly dull brother, but most of this feels like filler for Sam because they will have no story for her outside of Det. Droopy Dawg.

Wow she looks like trainwreck Danielle from last season's BB. She also looks about 50.

• Members

Oh, darn, I missed it. There's just been so much hype about Katie and her crooked mouth doing the 20/20 special, I forgot she was ALSO doing an episode on her talk show. Why they chose to double her up on GH duty is beyond me. It's hard to keep straight which is what and when.

• Members

The spoiler makes no sense. That's not to say RC is known for sensible storytelling (Konnie anyone?), but it seems like such a flip version of what was supposed to happen last time and she objected to it then, why would she be gung ho for it now?

Archived