GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't hate Carly. But Skye was a worthless bint who bitched about the breakup of her marriage to Jax, but made her bed and had to lie in it. I don't blame Brenda. Jax was going to run to Brenda the minute he got a chance, Skye just misplayed her hand horribly and she was useless on GH. So, if Skye comes back I hope Brenda hands her another drink

• Members

I don't usually hate characters too often, but I hate Skye. I thought she was out of place on GH and Sax was soooo forced because Vm was returning. I don't think J&B acted great in the situation, but it was clearly a marriage built on plot points so I didn't care much. I think RC is a great actress and very beautiful, but there is something cold and unlikable about her, IMO. I never felt sorry for that girl. Besides, Jax dumped Brenda on her ass and he STILL didn't take Skye back. Never did. I think that says it all, since Jax is a glutton for punishment. He will take Brenda and Carly and even Courtney back after they cheat, but never even entertained the idea of hooking back up with Skye.

• Members

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>It's difficult for me to explain in words what <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23GH50">#GH50</a> means to me. So I'll leave it to the poet, Amber Tamblyn</p>&mdash; Kimberly McCullough (@whitewatercrew) <a href="

3, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Members

Watched the anniversary show...

Once I skipped Brenda/Jax/Sonny/Carly and Helena and the Spencer losers, I enjoyed it. I actually thought Rick's return made sense, although I still want to see him with Lesley again. Stuart looked very frail but I was happy to see him. I would have preferred seeing Dawn instead of Emily, but Natalia Livingston looked so happy to be involved that I was happy for her. The scenes were sweet, not too sappy, not too "wacky."

Audrey and Liz were easily the highlight - a wonderful performance from Rachel Ames, with strong support from Becky Herbst. I felt like this was a goodbye to Audrey, and one that she deserved. I'm glad she got the chance. I also loved the flashback they chose.

The tribute to Steve in the guise of "the hospital goes on" was more than fitting, good work from Jason Thompson and especially Sonya Eddy, who really can act when she's given the chance.

I thought these elements were probably close to the best anniversary tribute GH could have in its current state. I'm glad I got a chance to watch it. And while I rarely have a kind word to say about these two, I will thank Ron and Frank for those Audrey scenes.

• Members

Wow, I can't believe Helena is dead. I hope they have a cassadinish way of reviving her. CT was great in the role and was wonderfully dressed all 15 years. I think my favorite Helena memory is when she killed Stefan and was kissing him with a hint of incest, and then ninja Helena out to kill Chloe all in black.

Archived