GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

That pic of Elizabeth Taylor is beyond positively stunning, and CT's Hellz always dressed to the nines, but the time has come! Bye old crow! Time for a new villain!!!!!

I just don't think I like you anymore sad.png You'll do just about anything to spoil my happiness sad.png:(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's seems silly to even bother with J&B when the clear angle is S&B. If J&B shared some romantic scenes together before she went to Sonny I would have appreciated the S&B scenes more, but it's clear she made a beeline to Sonny (while lying to Jax) and wanted to see if there was some interest. Obviously there is, so I don't see why they even went there with J&B. It couldn't be more clear this is going the S/B/Katoonie route especially since VM is still taping.

• Members

It's pointless, degrading writing. There is no need for it. They could just have Brenda return and wish Sonny well, and not want him back. I don't think anyone is going to support the rape joke just because Brenda is left out in the cold. That's the typical RC bad high school writing.

• Members

People say Ron should have killed off Luke but I guarantee you that if that had happened those same people would change their tune and say "Ron and Frank are hacks! How dare they kill off a legacy character" lmfao plus millions of GH viewers would be outraged. I like Luke so I want him to stay on.

• Members

IMO, it's just going to make Skate more unlikeable than it already is. It's not like they have a huge following now. And if he chooses her over Brenda, the S&B fans may just completely revolt. LOL! Although, we really don't know how long VM is back for so maybe I have to give this story more than two days.

Archived