GH: two more actors return

• Members

MARCIL AND RADEMACHER RETURN TO GH!

Looks like Sonny won't be left off the nostalgia train gracing GH as it veers toward its milestone anniversary on April 1: Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) and Ingo Rademacher (Jax) will both be returning to the show before it hits the big 5-0, reports ew.com. Rademacher, last seen in 2012, will fit his brief appearance into his hoofing schedule on DANCING WITH THE STARS, while Marcil says that it didn't take much coaxing to get her to reprise her beloved role. “I’ve always respected that the show is the star,” she tells Digest. “I like Frank [Valentini, executive producer] a lot and I think he is amazing. I’m up for doing anything, because as an actor, it’s always exciting. I’m so honored that they’ve let me come in and come out; I just really respect what they think is best for the show. So if Brenda fits into that somewhere, of course, I’m always really excited about that."

https://www.facebook.com/soapdigestofficial/posts/10151309925697045

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vanessa Marcil and Ingo Rademacher are returning according to SOD! via Facebook...

Looks like Sonny won't be left off the nostalgia train gracing GH as it veers toward its milestone anniversary on April 1: Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) and Ingo Rademacher (Jax) will both be returning to the show before it hits the big 5-0, reports ew.com. Rademacher, last seen in 2012, will fit his brief appearance into his hoofing schedule on DANCING WITH THE STARS, while Marcil says that it didn't take much coaxing to get her to reprise her beloved role. “I’ve always respected that the show is the star,” she tells Digest. “I like Frank [Valentini, executive producer] a lot and I think he is amazing. I’m up for doing anything, because as an actor, it’s always exciting. I’m so honored that they’ve let me come in and come out; I just really respect what they think is best for the show. So if Brenda fits into that somewhere, of course, I’m always really excited about that."

https://www.facebook.com/soapdigestofficial

• Members

More exciting news from General Hospital as it continues to celebrate its 50th anniversary on ABC.

EW has learned exclusively that Ingo Rademacher and Vanessa Marcil will reprise their roles as Jax and Brenda. GH is staying mum about their actual return date but word is it’ll occur sometime before April 1.

And here’s some even better news: They are expected to stay for more than a few weeks. The famous love triangle of Jax, Brenda and Sonny (Maurice Benard) will be reunited!

Rademacher and Marcil are among many alums who have returned to help celebrate the soap’s milestone. Other faves who have returned home to Port Charles this season are Genie Francis, Kin Shriner, Rick Springfield, and yes — even Richard Simmons.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/05/general-hospital-vanessa-and-jax/

Archived