B&B/Y&R Crossover

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Having Lance in a storyline could provide a good story for Jill and Katherine, something different than the back and forth we typically get from them. They could use it to bring a Foster presence on the show. Didn't he have a child with Lorie or Leslie? Steve Burton for example could be playing their son. Jamie Lyn Bauer still looks good and DAYS uses her, so there is no reason Y&R couldn't utilize her and their old history.

There are endless B&B characters that could've crossed over. I felt this way when they had Eric on during Sheila thing as well.

• Members

At this point they'd have to recast, but I'm surprised nobody has really attempted that. Bringing back members of the Foster or Brooks family could take Jill in a completely new direction and really it's no different from bringing on a new, unrelated family. You'd have the best of both worlds. I think it was a mistake when they brought Lorie back and put her in a story with Nikki and Victor. I could see them doing that eventually, but her initial story should've been with Jill.

• Members

That interview is hilarious. I wish we saw this man on B&B, not the boring corpse Eric. I have to point this out because it really made me laugh:

TV Guide Magazine: We're all waiting for Flannery to come back for a guest appearance — as Stephanie's ghost! She could haunt the hell out of Eric for being such a tramp.
McCook:
Oh, my God, what a ghost she'd make! She wouldn't need to rattle chains. [Laughs] She could just shake that big mutha of a broach she used to wear! But how can she blame Eric? At least he's with Taylor and not some new woman we brought in from who knows where, played by someone from one of the failed soaps. The audience would really hate that! I think this Eric-Taylor thing works. It's outrageous. It's campy. At B&B, that's what we do best!

Archived