GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they're probably going with what he was in GH's biggest period, a hothead, or controlling, or what Laura thinks she wants but doesn't actually want. It's just that none of this works with these actors when they are middle-aged and all generally seem very tired and played out of this material. Genie's lack of interest in any of Laura shows through most of all, to me.

• Members

It's been more watchable the past 2 days without the vampire stuff, imo. Kate/Connie is the only ff part for me. I didn't even mind Molly/Rafe/TJ yesterday, although I agree with the people who previously said her voice is annoying.

That said, I hate how Scotty is constantly thrown under the bus for Luke. It bothered me as a 14-year-old when Scotty showed up at L&L's wedding and was immediately treated as the villain to prop Luke and it still does now.

I like Anna/Duke. When he was first on I was mostly watching GL instead of GH, but this is the first role where I find Ian Buchanan to be tolerable.

Tracy basically ruled yesterday's episode for me and I loved how she kept sniping about the maid when everyone converged at the Quartermaines.

• Members

As mentioned all Wolfe did was reveal that Kate had a secret. That secret wasnt elaborated till RC took over. GW planted the seeds, but RC ran with it. Even if GW meant to go the DID route, it didn't have to delve into this year long Comedy Connie crap. The destruction of Kate and turning her into a complete joke is all on Ron

• Members

Let's face it Connie was never a great character and never served a purpose, especially when they had to rewrite her backstory like 3 times to make her Sonnys "true love"

They should have cast Kelly Sullivan as Connie and made her a cousin of Kate and Olivia's and been done with it

Archived