GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh..I watched those scenes and had second hand embarassment for Vanessa Marcil. Why is Brenda effing Barrett in a weird love triangle with a computer geek and a girl she knew since she was like four. Anyone with half a brain cell could tell Brenda was just being nice to Spinelli (although I am not convinced Spinelli has half a brain cell or has any ability to read social cues), and not leading him on in any way and clearly had no intention of (puke) romantically pursuing him. It was a bizarre attempt to make Maxie seem out of line while Brenda looked like a victim, which was the story of Brenda's return. Couldn't one woman outside of Robin like Brenda and not go into a jealous rage about Brenda possibly stealing their man? Oh the tangents I could go on about that return...........

• Members

SMH at Molly wanting Alexis to take Rafe in. WTH is wrong with her? Anyways why doesn't he go with Lucy? She's the next of kin being that he's her cousin. She would so care after him, especially with Alison and Rafe Sr. gone

P6XDyNL.jpg

Aside from her two zits, Connie looked really good today

264tgsw.gif

jjla1y.gif

Archived