Eric

EricMontreal

Carl

Cyber

Partyperson

Virginia Hamilton

MissLlanviewPA

Mad love for you all wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Yesterday was simply a "look at all the vets, guys" and nothing more. It could not have been more evident that they have no real connection to the canvas and it will be so very easy to pick them off one by one when the time comes!

Someone told Jack Wagner that this was a toothpaste commercial - idiot! Flashbacks be damned, I don't care about FF, and Felicia should not be giving this maggot the time of day. Friscoe was not presumed dead. He was just gone! It's lame to tell this ridiculous story when JW's days are numbered, and I think Kristina's are too.

Duke just needs to go because he's absolutely useless!

Anna as Commissioner works and I like it. Keep her but let's work on re-developing her brain cells. BTW, I've started a "Feed Finola Fund", please contribute. I've started with black eyed peas, rice and cornbread. She looks awful!

LL/Scottie? Forced trash that makes me long for AnaL! Has Genie regressed as an actress? What was that she was doing yesterday?

Lucy - silly heifer needs to go!

Then you have the misfits of the eppy, Sonny and that clown! She's missing 5 months of her life, but no, let's not go to a doctor, let's have sex. And Ron was probably wacking himself as he scripted that love scene because he knows how gullible his audience is. They won't notice that he's just dragging this mess out longer by not having this women seek treatment. I won't even blame Sonny for not talking her out of sex because it was just ridiculous. We were supposed to be swooning! Not me. And this is where Kevin should fit in because he's a psychiatrist, right? This could have been his connection to the current canvas (and that nut Lucy). But no! Connie Falconeri is crucial to the show. PUKE! Sonny in a triangle with a woman and her alter? That some chit for Spinnelli, not Sonny Corinthos! Brenda, come get this fool!

The only return that makes sense and adds to the canvas is AJ. I will look forward to Bobbie as I hope she stays.

For the 50th, I'd simply be happy with the vets playing hot potatoe with the Ice Princess, and as each person drops it, they just leave!

Yesterday's show was not the horrible rotgut FRon usually shovel, but it was just boring and served no other purpose then to tell the audience how much Fron [don't] love these vets!

At least Shawn will be on today's eppy and I believe I saw short sleeves!

• Members

Does Brenda even know Kate? What are you referring to? I remember her declining to appear on her magazine but her interaction was with Maxie and Lulu plus it wasn't a dis on Kate. I think it had to do with CarJax and Brenda not feeling it was appropriate or something. I don't recall Kate even being mentioned in regards to Sonny or Brenda her entire return. I think most of us can agree as much shade as possible needs to be thrown at Kate at this point. Pehaps some pointing and laughing should be involved.

• Members

Oh Thanks. I remember her talking to Maxie about it, but I didn't remember some of the things she said. It wasn't that bad. Wasn't Kate's reputation the editor from hell? She probably just repeated what she heard through someone else. I believe there was an earlier scene with Lulu where Lulu talks about Kate to her and mentions she is a very demanding boss. Anyhow, I am not going to defend her. I guess she did throw shade. It's pretty mild compared to things Brenda has said about others (Lily, Skye, Carly, Karen, etc).

I probably wasn't paying attention because everything Spinelli related is annoying and Claire and Sonny are interacting. I honestly couldn't watch the whole clip because I find Claire and Sonny to be that objectionable. Thanks for reminding me.

• Members

Yeah, I remember that. She never met Kate onscreen, but maybe offscreen. There was certainly no indication she knew of her involvement with Sonny. Frankly, there was no indication S&B actually discussed anything that happened from 2002-2010. Most of their reunion, I couldn't tell if they actually liked each other.

• Members

Aww damn. I'm off the list. Sorry :/ I enjoyed it for what it was. I probably did have my vet blinders on LOL. I have re-watched the episode and can admit it but I still didn't hate the episode. I'd rather watch that GH than the regulars we have anyday.

Oh. I did forget to mention Scotty as usual pawing all over Laura. Ugh. I really am over that because we all know how it's gonna turn out unless Genie and Kin are just wallpaper for the 50th and not ultimately sticking around. At least Geary kinda shows up for work now, but Luke's getting tiresome acting like a jealous schoolgirl. Man up and get your woman! And I honestly don't even know that I want L/L to reunite. Genie Francis already feels wasted. Are we actually getting an Ice Princess-ish storyline?

Do we even have a clear idea of who's sticking around and who's not? God this show is a mess. I was thinking about this today, how can we invest in anything when no one's likely sticking around. It's nice for what it is and I'll admit it if they prove me wrong ... you are very right about them all islanded. It couldn't have been more obvious. There are a FEW with ties, though I think it might be stretching it.

I guess John will play Rafe's daddy. Oh goody to that ugh. When he leaves can Rafe go with him? I guess we were lucky enough to get one episode without Rafe and Screech (love that name -- is she on today? I remember instantly hating the previews for today's episode after such a nice break from the usual crap)

And Jack Wagner scared me a little. Not gonna lie. Wow. I'm not gonna bash him or anything but um, what's with his teeth?

• Members

uh no offense, but you sure as heck don't have sound judgement, you write off everything that isn't named Carly Jax and also write off just about everything cause FV and RC's names are attached.

So you sure as heck don't really have any room to talk about sound judgement lol. I really am not saying that to be rude, just pot meet kettle ;)

Archived