OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought they were starting to the other day when Dani was telling her how amazing she looked but then that just led into flirty "no you look good, no YOU look good" with Jeffrey. Regardless, anyone on FB who thinks Laura is Shenell with lap band should have their eyes checked.

Oh dear that may be more than Laura can do right now. I would be satisfied with a throwaway line from Matthew (fitting with his current douchiness) complaining he hasn't gotten to tap that since she got super hot after losing the baby weight and then some. They should have totally thrown that in the first week when he was all that's my babymama.

• Members

well its been 16 months. Maybe after Drew was born she started working out & eating healthy. Plain & simple.

Also can we stop using Fans as ALL FANS, I know many that are cool with Destiny & her look now & see no reason to question it.

• Members

I think they did address it in a subtle, more visual way. In the first episode when Destiny stepped into the club, it seemed like there was a quiet, newly found confidence about the character. Granted, it's hard to convey that subtly with a recast, but that's the vibe I got.

And anyone who thinks that Destiny is being portrayed by the same actress from the network run is a moron.

• Members

Good point. There was no other reason for her to saunter up to the line in that bra shirt thing and announce her name to the bouncer.

Also so tired of the complaints on FB and the Hulu comments and elsewhere that Matt & Destiny are out of character- that's just incorrect. He definitely displayed douchey tendencies and made it very clear he was not happy about the kid. Yes he showed up for the birth but IMO that was more to give Bo a sentimental send-off with the Drew name thing. I think the new writers have picked this up pretty perfectly a year later.

• Members

From Sean Ringgold's instagram

I'm filming next week :-)wub.png

This makes me happy. I don't think he taped at all for the first arc. Can't wait for the Shaun/Destiny and Shaun/Drew scenes.I hope we get one Shaun/Matthew scene. Let him walk up on Matthew talking crazy to Destiny.

Archived