OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She can stay away. Danielle is effectively being written how I envisioned Starr would be grown up. The character of Starr took a turn for the worse when they morphed her into this teenage heroine and mother. Dani is messy, has a volatile relationship with her parents and is a young spitfire. Who didn't think this would be Starr 15 years ago?

• Members

YES. I remember when she was 7 or 8, thinking how awesome it would be when she got old enough for real storylines that could play on how messed up her childhood was. Remember when she had Troy at the wheel or when she filled Max's tub up with piranhas? So much potential. Not sure if the writers ruined it or KA who was such a natural as a child lost it as she became more self-aware that she was acting. Dani in the past 6 days has fulfilled some of my hopes for Starr. I hated when they seemed to be turning her into Starr 2 with the Starr musical a few years ago. This is so much better.

Oh they may not be so trashed. PP wanted her before things went to total hell with ABC and a lawsuit was filed. Whatever plans they had, I don't expect to see Starr until KA is done with GH. Considering RC & FV's love for her, that could be far far away.

Archived