OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Digest basically hoovers up what they get online and prints it as rumor. That's the soap press. They and Branco are two of the least reliable sources I can think of. I just see no reason to buy into it when I've never heard it elsewhere and TOLN is putting RH way up front in promotion and the opening.

(I still don't know why people make up fake "soap" names for themselves.)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. Some resolution to Natalie/John...even if they re-cast some nobody to play Caleb.

2. Viki v. Dorian rivalry with Dorian actually winning for once.

3. Some mention of Jess/Brody coming together off-screen.

4. A good story for Jack...prolly with him more connected to some Lord family drama with his cousins CJ and Sarah.

5. More Lord's period, like Powell's family.

6. Destiny being a high-priced hooker.

7. Victor Jr. exploring his past.

8. Dani/Matthew romance.

9. More male Cramer's (Jack cannot be the only one!)...maybe Zane or River should make appearances?

10. Lindsay Rappaport!

• Members

Deep down, I think Jack is a good guy. Knowing that Father Dearest nearly sold him off as a child, having to deal with Victor's "death", and having to deal with his family's genetics/behaviour...that has to do something to him. I'd hope that he has grown up a bit. Maybe Cutter can be a mentor to him.

• Members

Performance aside, Jack got off two great lines about the whole baby lie in 2011. "You gave me away in a Mexican airport!" And then at Christmas, he told Sam that sometimes the best present of all was your own baby, "right, Mom?" I couldn't stop laughing. Just priceless.

Archived