OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't a fan of Cutter, either. I was so disappointed when they announced that he was returning. And I'm disappointed again that Natalie will be in his orbit. I always felt he was a non entity of a character, and really they could have brought on someone new for all the difference it would make.

But really, I don't care, as I can finally get excited about the show returning. As an international viewer, I didn't want to get excited as I wasn't going to be able to watch, but now I will be, so it's all so cool... for now.

• Members

I hope the GH deal doesn't affect One Life on line. I hope Roger will attempt to do both shows. I can't imagine that would be easy for him, but i guess that just depends on his schedule. I have to imagine for an actor/actress the best situation is being on a major network. playing "new characters" on GH seems kinda silly but for them, it keeps them on TV. The internet is still a new way to watch shows. I would think you would feel more secure being on television on a major network. You really can't blame an actor for wanting what's best for his career. As for Starr and McBain... if no one invited them to the party on-line.. then i say good for them at least they are still working. I really hope Starr plays a new character successfully. I thought her acting on GH was a little weak.

Archived