OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that I think Viki should have nude scenes but at the same time it would actually be refreshing if that were an option. It would be a real change in direction for the genre. An older woman fully enjoying the benefits of her post-menopausal sexuality.

For the record, I think that if any of the over-50 set is going to work what the good Lord gave them, it would be KDP (obviously) and Strasser. IMO, Dorian is the type of woman who would love to get nekkid just to feel the spring air on her skin but I also doubt RS would be the subject of that blind item. I can't see PP asking her to do that. If for no other reason than she recovering from pneumonia. laugh.png

• Members

RSW and HBS already are naked in the promo, doin' it on the floor, and I'm thrilled about it. I think it's very brave.

Victor and Tea are also banging on the floor, they didn't hide his face very well, but they're not part of that set.

• Members

Watch it. You'll see Phantom Victor all over it, too. Tea throws him to the floor for sex, and he is lurking in Shelter in a hoodie in some flashing jump-cuts. We posted the screencaps several pages ago - in both scenes the man's face is blurred out.

Archived