AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Ok maybe u can answer me this. We know both shows film there but they each have their own studio or are they sharing? ABC SID makes it sound like they both are sharing the same studio and thats why they are alternating filming.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is that a set in the background of Cady's pic? If so I wonder what it's for. It's a shame PP didn't think to hold onto more of the original AMC/OLTL sets if they had been planning on bringing them back, I hope the new Chandler Mansion, Llanfair etc look as close to the originals as possible...

• Members

I figured Susan's hold up was Devious Maids. What bad timing, LOL. I'm sure she can do both if the schedule can be worked out. I know there was talk she was upset with PP/etc. for last time but I fully believe she would have been signed first if they could have. Too bad but the show will be fine.

Is she really guesting though? She could have at least mentioned that? Maybe she won't even be able to do that for a while?

Oh, and was hoping to see the cast list, I guess that will come at some point today? Oh well, lol.

Archived