ME Gone From GH After February 8th

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I wonder what the story is there. PP? I swear, the drama behind the scenes of these soaps is 100 times more interesting than the soaps themselves.

ETA: According to DC, there is legal drama that is sending RH, ME, and KA back to OLTL. There is no reason that ABC cannot bring back ME as a different character. RH and KA can stay at OLTL.

• Members

There would be no story without him and depending on how they play this, he has connections with Lucy, Kevin Rafe and Livvie/Sam. There's obvious more to the story and I fear it will now be altered to accomodate his exist. He's been integral to

• Members

So what if is PC based? I always considered the shows to be intertwined. It is very likely that most people watched GH also watched PC. ME should brought back as a human Caleb with no memory of his past. I have no problem with ME finding a place as Caleb on GH just like Kelly Monaco moved from PC to GH.

• Members

Quite a few GH viewers never watched PC. I think that's one of the reasons many GH viewers struggled to see this amazing chemistry ME and KM were supposed to have together. Hell, I watched PC, and I never saw it.

If you have to airlift story and characters from a different show and just try to push them onto an already existing canvas, one which had nothing to do with the character the actor was playing, then I think it shows a core failure in that character.

ME never seemed to fit into PC after Tainted Love, IMO, so I'm not sure if GH will be any different. We'll see.

Archived