GH: Kevin Collins lovefest

dragonflies

• Members

Hey, those were my first two too! Well, and Y&R.

I would die if Another World came back. Although, it would probably suck, so maybe it's best it stay gone. Ughhhh, damn you JFP!!

LOL, I've never seen him on SB except for like one scene (Maybe when the C fell on that girl??). I only know about him from my grandmother's rantings.

I love Duke and Anna too. And Robert and Holly.

I do not want Anna and Robert ever together in a romantic way again.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love all the nicknames for them. My favorite. That my 9th grade health teacher used...Cause he had one in the 80s and he was one of the funniest teachers ever. Was "Business in front. Party in back!"

But, yeah. Remember. I live in Kentucky. And, around here. It's still not unusual (yet, nauseating) to see even a toddler with a mullet. LMAO.

• Members

People around here say "I'm going to smack your fanny" alot. And, everytime I hear it I go blank for a minute and then I have a raging laughfest.

Okay. Back to the topic at hand. The episode of GH where that Canadian (eh, eh, eh!!!) guy drags Kevin into the police station cause he thinks he's Ryan is LMAO funny.

"Swordfish!"

• Members

I watched the scene again too! SO SAD but so so good and amazing.

Did you see were next week Felicia is able to convince Kevin not leave town and not give up on Lucy? THANK YOU FELICIA.

If Mary is still trying to say Lucy and Scott should be a couple after today, I don't think I can be friends with her anymore LOL.

Archived