GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

Sonny should've revoked her damn bail instead he's thanking her that his daughter gets community service in federal prison. Matt went to prison for killing a loon that was attacking his friends and family. Maxie went to prison for falsely admitting she killed said loon. Yet Kate and her long list of charges gets to walk around free. No big ass fine to pay, no jailtime, no community service.

• Members

Shirtless Rafe was such a conscious, deliberate decision....the longer it went on, the more I wondered about the off-camera discussion.

In real life, if a girl like Molly walked into a room and faced a bare butt, wouldn't she sneak off instead of shrieking? Instead we got the fake embarrassment, while Rafe kept his shirt off. The camera work was deliberate, too. FV and RC know exactly what they're doing.

I didn't know TR's real age until after I saw the episode. To be honest, I thought I was watching a teen under the age of 18, and I expect most viewers thought that, too.

• Members

ub4sFHS.jpg

Lucy looked better today with minimal makeup. I liked her hair wavy as well. BTW Anna's shirt was ugly.

John: "I think Lucy and I will get along just fine"

Lucy: "Of course we will...when you're dead" laugh.png

Lucy: "You know I can hear you. I heard my name"

Alexis: "That's bc Im talking about you Lucy! Now zip it!" laugh.png

The Todd stuff is so unnecessary. Seriously why is he still on the show? His scene with Carly last week should have been his last airdate. These comedic hijinks on the docks are a waste of time

LmREsLH.jpg

Carly's hair continues to look like shite

e34jQix.jpg

Sam's hair however is gorgeous

How the hell was Heather able to sneak in and out of the house WITH the baby and stroller and no one notice?

tumblr_mi8fn4JNbH1rt2syno1_500.jpg

Michael Easton is finally working on this show for me. He's integral to a plot and really helping drive it

What was the point of Caleb taking Danny? He said bc it would make it easier for his mother to leave with him but he hasn't shown any interest in Sam at all. He wants her?

they act like its the middle of summer. Its wintertime in upstate NY. Yeah, it makes sense to sleep shirtless. Guess the heat must have been on super high rolleyes.gif

Archived