Robin Strasser joins OLTL reboot

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Robin Strasser is going to be on it...if it does go through...it's looking much better that Erika will eventually come on. I think if she knows it's a go and that they get Jerry and Robin...i'm pretty sure she'll say yes.

Sorry but OLTL with Viki is just as unappealing to watch as AMC without Erica. they can bring back all the past characters they want but without the anchors, i give it a year before it tanks...if it ever does hit the internet.

• Members

Happy to hear this. I wasn't sure if they'd ask, given how the end of her OLTL run went down. I think a properly written Dorian and a restrained Strasser (I mean acting, not straitjacket) can do anything. I wish we could get Cassie and Addie back too but I'll take what I can get. Now I hope this goes through because although I did like Dorian's exit, I didn't want that to be goodbye.

• Members

Honestly, OLTL without Erika Slezak would upset me much more than Susan Lucci not doing AMC. IDK why though. I love them both.

Maybe the actors who have signed on (we keep getting implications that "the casts are set" etc. but yet very few actors have announced they're a part of it) are just waiting until they see scripts, studio space before the info is released? I can't blame them if that's the case at all.

• Members

Sex scandal because that's the only thing that makes sense.

David was trying to send her an erotically charged video but instead of sending it to her personal e-mail decides to Direct Message her on her Twitter feed, only it's not DM but is sent as an imbedded video to her public Twitter page where it is seen by her half million followers which include her Senate/House colleagues, constituents and followers, including several media outlets.

Archived