Y&R: Recently fired actress returns

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's your opinion. I thought Landon was a breath of fresh air. She had strong chemistry with Michael Grazeidai and I loved her with Doug Davidson and Lauralee Bell. It doesn't hurt that she's a strong actress. I don't think they gave her anything she didn't knock out of the park in the short time she was there.

• Members

I will probably be the only one, but this makes me happy. Despite the age difference, I loved her as Abby and I find that some people are unnecessarily cruel when it comes to her simply for the way the writing has been surrounding the character. Not to mention people are constantly talking about how "old" she is but I personally buy that she can pass for a 20-something.

• Members

Damn, the acting business is a tough business. Marcy accepting crumbs from Y&R after they unceremoniously dumped her.

I cannot get over all this nostalgia over Vail Bloom. Most of the people on this board bitched about her from day one. They complained that she could not pass for a DA and came off as a playboy bunny/model type.

• Members

I loved Vail Bloom, she's the type of actor that Bill Bell would've loved. She fit right in, but I loved Landon as well. I didn't find her sexy, but I don't think she was given anything where she needed to be sexy. I do think she's very good looking though, especially towards the end when they fixed that ridiculous red hair.

Archived