Tony Geary/GH

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you on that. If the show wants to revisit Luke and Laura it needs to be a good story like the stories from the 80s and 90s with L&L being written true to their characters. Lynn Herrig stated she could "Just hear Lucy saying these words when she read the scripts" and that's how it needs to be. Guza butchered the last return. They brought Laura back for a few months then wrote her back out. That was pointless.

• Members

Stories from 80 and 90s? What...you want him to rape her again? I've seen that already. Not interested. Luke needs to take his place as the family patriarch, and if he and Laura reunited, there should be no big deal made of it as it would flop. Those days are gone. If they reunite, fine, but no huge production should be made as Luke has changed too drastically and not for the better.

Luke with 3 women vying for his affections in between Geary running off every 5 seconds? A writer or Cartini would be foolish to commit the character to anything. Geary's time in the limelight is over. And I must say that I really apprecaited GL and ATWT because when it was time for the characters to take their places as great/grandparents, it was done. Geary has been fighting it tooth and nail. There is no value left to Luke (with the exception of a well written caper or something), so write him as a father or let him go! An adventure from the 80s/90s would be ludicrous!

• Members

That's what I say! Besides him no longer on the show frees up a ton of money for GH because he was the second highest paid actor on the show just under Maurice Benard. Speaking of Maurice and Sonny I really enjoyed the scenes with Connie the other day. They were actually really good and I can tolerate Sonny because they are writing him like they did in the 1990s. A man with a heart and feelings who can be compassionate and just happens to be a mobster. For whatever reason Guza lost all that and replaced it with "A ruthless mobster who will do anything and kill anyone". That is the version of Sonny I don't like.

Archived