Nene Leakes Appreciation Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wTFijk7vr_U

"The first time we got maried it was a big wedding but now that I am the fabuolous NeNe Leakes, it will be even bigger!"

She says she doesnt want to leave the show. She sees her self as the mome of the group, being the only original left.

Wendy: "word to the street is people are criticizing you for posing in the bathtub with diamonds with the money dress"

Nene: "Oh really? So bad" laugh.png Loved how she delivered that line

Great interview. Like that Greg was there. I love their love

She's also on the Sister 2 Sister cover

64044_10151308160074812_360622947_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love how Latoya just calmly let her act the fool, way to take the high road, girl! If she would have talked to Dionne in that tone, it would have been on and crackin! Nene just makes me tired, I know that she made that comment to Latoya because she knows that she herself is not famous for anything of substance. All she does is behave like a petulant child, there's no talent in that.

• Members

I just love how she throws shade at people so calmly like when she says "Who?" when people try to bring up Kim.

DEAD at they're all boring that's why you had to have them on at the same time. :lol: She wasn't lying!

Please belive Latoya's thirsty ass would do a RH show if somebody threw a bone at her, she is just as much of a famewhore as many reality stars out there.

Archived