Nene Leakes Appreciation Thread

Cheap21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My favorite quote of hers ever! That used to be in my signature! Something about the look on her face when she says that line kills me!

I fell in love with Miss NeNe in January 2011 when I saw my first housewives episode ever, with her "You've done me WRONG as your wife!" LOL and I've been a huge NeNe fan ever since and LOVED her on Celebrity Apprentice. OMG, when she went off on Starr Jones... when she called LaToya Casper The Ghost.... She provides so much laughter :)

I remember in season 2 when Andy asks her something about a remark she made and he asks, "So where did that come from?" and her response was, "It came from my mouth." Total straight face when she said it. Made me LMAO.

Long live NeNe Leakes! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

One of my friends watched all 4 seasons + Season 5 of RHOA for the first time over the past month and she said NeNe was her fave by far. (I promise I didn't try to get her to hate Wig and Shebroke... lol)

She said her favorite NeNe quote was from Season 1 when she found out Kim was singing "I never heard Kim sing, I heard her humming. Maybe you can get a Grammy for humming" Lol

Archived