Days Corday SOD Interview

rlj

• Members

Some spoikers from that interview

Marlena will become devious in order to save her marriage. Look out Kirsten!

Sami and EJ will become closer, when EJ becomes her boss. Ken said "we are putting loud stock and barrel in these two".

Eric brady comes back to Salem and will be involved in a story with Nic

Salem is in for a surprise---he is now a priest!

Kate will have an up-coming BIG story and it will be JUICY

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YEP, sounds real boring! No real progression at all if you ask me. And I'm not a fan of Sami and EJ as a couple, so this whole putting it all in these 2 just doesn't do it for me. If Kate has a big storyline coming up, it surely hasnt started and have seen no real inkling of it starting. The whole Eric is a priest thing...eh! It doesn't really work for me...seems so out of place to me! I will just continue to watch and hope that something good and productive begins to happen...HOPEFULLY A NEW WRITING TEAM!

• Members

I'm surprised Sami hasn't been with Daniel yet...but she hasn't had a medical crisis recently so that's probably why.

What was the point of not killing Stefano if they're never going to show him. I'm still mad we never got to see him mourn Lexie.

Excited about anything involving Kate.

• Members

I was going to say I'd never imagine Sami with Daniel, but I said the same thing about Nicole and Daniel and look what happened to that? LOL. Ewwww.

Corday is so detached. I do hope Kate gets a big story but I'm not holding my breath. I wonder what it is?

Archived