GH: actor returning

• Members

I was a Robert/Anna fan, but I didn't mind Robert/Holly or even Anna/Duke, so I'm fine with whatever way they go, especially if it's not Anna/Luke. More than anything I'm ecstatic to have the characters that made me fall in love with GH, back on the show. Now if someone could just give me Frisco back I'd be the happiest GH viewer ever (and I'm already a pretty happy one these days with Sean Kanan back).

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, at least Duke eyebrow situation has calmed down a tad...

Anywho...

1. Unless Liz's next direction is completely removing herself from the roided goiter's d*ck (since I heard about her blathering about him to Patrick), I could care less about 'what's next' for her.

2. I thought Will was gay and in love with Sonny.

3. When is Edward's goodbye airing? (Please don't say Thanksgiving because I will lose it)

4. Dallas is coming back this year? I was under the impression that it wouldn't be back until Summer 2013.

• Members

I agree. I think it's fitting, as sad as it is. I'm already dreading it. Going to be incredibly sad. Even though he wasn't used a lot in recent years due to his health and the sad sad loss of his beloved wife, I really feel him not being there, especially with the unfortunate timing of the Quartermaine resurgence. John Ingle :( I'm already getting teary.

Anyway ... I'm hopeful this return will go alright. His last return was embarassing and I felt bad for him. I really didn't think he'd come back unless the show was cancelled.

I'm just glad Carlivati seems to be understanding GH better and pulling out all of the stops. His arrival was quite messy. I'm glad things are improving, I really am. I hate being negative about the soaps left. I do agree with you dragonflies that the negativity in general has gotten bad. I'm making more of an effort to be more positive (with DAYS it's SO hard for me to be positive with it), however, it's not wrong of us to expect better or want better, even if the show's finally becoming decent. Or other shows.

• Members

Thanks.

I see that I was right to follow SON's advice to skip the Will/Sonny storyline because this Gabi factor seems like an unnecessary timewaster.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooosad.pngsad.pngsad.png

I associate a Q holiday with laughs and good times, not a sob-worthy occasion. Couldn't they have done this somewhere between Thanksgiving & Christmas so that it wouldn't have to hit me so hard in the gut?

I doubt that, as the directing program that she'd been accepted to is a 2-year program. Considering how difficult it is to earn a slot, I can't see her suddenly leaving that behind to come back to GH.

Archived