Spin-offs that did not last but you wish they did

allmc2008

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Linda Gray, the lead star played Hillary who was Amanda's mother on Melrse Place. One of the young models, also started on Melrose Place before moving over. The final few episodes of season 2 of MP set the stage for Models Inc and a couple of MP characters appeared in MI's premiere. I loved the show and its too bad it ended so soon

Similiarly, I will say Melrose Place 2.0. It wasnt a great show but I thought it was finally coming into its own in the second half of the first season. Its a shame it didnt get a second season to turn things around

• Members

I read Linda Grey wen to Bold and Beautiful a few years ago. Whats up with the Bell soaps casting chunks of actors from previously established soaps?? Y&R and B&B have/had Joan Van Ark, Ted Shackleford, Patrick Duffy, and Linda Grey! Not to mention half of the AMC cast as well. I was afraid that at some point La Lucci would go to Y&R if MAB gave her a good deal.

Could you imagine MAB making a character for Susan where she has an identical twin that locks her up in a room that looks identical to her bedroom while and nobody knows that her twin is the one behind the kidnapping?? Oh way, I forgot!!

I wonder if I should start a new thread called "What would happen if MAB put Susan Lucci on Y&R?". If anyone thinks that is a good idea you can start it.

Archived